BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Imperial Fists Bolter Drill

The Imperial Fists Chapter Tactics Bolter Drill allows: "Imperial Fists models can re-roll all To Hit rolls of 1 made with bolt pistols, boltguns, storm bolters, heavy bolters and combi-weapons that are firing as boltguns."

It says "models" so I assume that the Storm Bolters on Drop Pods and vehicles also can re-rollall To Hit rolls of 1, correct?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud6 View Post
    The Imperial Fists Chapter Tactics Bolter Drill allows: "Imperial Fists models can re-roll all To Hit rolls of 1 made with bolt pistols, boltguns, storm bolters, heavy bolters and combi-weapons that are firing as boltguns."

It says "models" so I assume that the Storm Bolters on Drop Pods and vehicles also can re-rollall To Hit rolls of 1, correct?
    Sure, if the model has the Chapter Tactic special rule. Remember, a model cannot use a Special Rule unless they possess it or part of its target.

Chaplain

Unfortunately, the only Codex: Space Marines vehicle that gets Chapter Tactics is the Dreadnought (and variants). The Drop Pod, Rhino, Razorback, Predator, Land Speeder, Land Raider, etc., do not benefit from Bolter Drill.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mike X View Post
    Unfortunately, the only Codex: Space Marines vehicle that gets Chapter Tactics is the Dreadnought (and variants). The Drop Pod, Rhino, Razorback, Predator, Land Speeder, Land Raider, etc., do not benefit from Bolter Drill.

I take it that is because the for the model/unit Datasheet entry must say "Chapter Tactics" under "Special Rules?"

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

I take it that is because the for the model/unit Datasheet entry must say "Chapter Tactics" under "Special Rules?"
    Unless it can get "Chapter Tactics" some other way, that is correct.

Chaplain

Thanks to all.