BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    First-Captain

It'll be my first go at Warhammer Fest this year, looking like a good one from what I've seen so far, in fact, I wish i'd gotten tickets to both days now! This seems to be a really great event, tons of seminars, lots of exclusive and first chance goodies and FW with free shipping, whats not to like?

Chapter-Master

I want to go but I know if I do I'll spend too much and I'm going for a couple of nights in London the week after

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Captain

From today's Forgeworld Blog. First available at Warhammer Fest:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1_lrg.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	18415

The Mechanicum Ursurax are deadly close combat units that blast into the fray with their inbuilt jump packs, smashing and tearing at the enemy with Power Fists and Lightning Claws and burning them to cinders with their chest mounted Volkite Incinerators.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

Someones being playing fallout 4.

Getting a bit excited for this - I guess it goes to show the effect GW's reverting to a more open nature can have.

Totes going to play Warhammer Quest as a priority, then get loads of piccies of everything.

I may even put some credit on me iPad so I can upload as I go.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Is there an event model this year?

[url=https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/blog/blog.jsp?_requestid=38119820]Forgeworld have now published a blog entry to show what goodies are up for grabs[/url]

Kind of tempted by the dicicles. No gamer worth their salt will ever have enough dice, or pretty enough dice. That's a fact that is. Perhaps not as well known as the fact that when you paint the last model in your collection you, but a fact nonetheless.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Nothing appears to be listed as event exclusive. Probably didn't have time to make one with all the heresy stuff they're making.

The dicicles are reasonably pretty. But I miss the funny shaped ones.

Event Model is the dude in Terminator Armour.

Chapter-Master

hmmm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast