BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I think you're probably right in they're probably the ones sent to look for him? Or they followed the thousand sons, but doesn't Russ feature in the heresy post purging of prospero? so he doesn't go then.

Oh did Abaddon wake up one morning and decide not to invade this decade after all?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Some neckbeard brought out their tattered copy of Slaves to Darkness the copy which must never be viewed under a blacklight, and explained to him why his invasion was Mary Sue and shouldn't succeed.

Abaddon had one whiff of said Neckbeard's breath and nearly fainted - halitosis can be a killer when you've got enhanced senses.

He's currently back in the Eye of Terror whilst Fabius Bile fumes that a mere mortal could create such an intoxicating stench with no help from Chaos.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://astropate.blogspot.com/2016/01/curse-of-wulfen-nuovi-rumors-e-regole.html"]astropate[/URL] 1-28-2016
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-1.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	321.4 KB 
ID:	17023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-2.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	17024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-3.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	246.6 KB 
ID:	17025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-4.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	17026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-5.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	188.8 KB 
ID:	17027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-6.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	320.4 KB 
ID:	17028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-7.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	253.7 KB 
ID:	17029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-8.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	17030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-9.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	17031
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Some neckbeard brought out their tattered copy of Slaves to Darkness the copy which must never be viewed under a blacklight, and explained to him why his invasion was Mary Sue and shouldn't succeed.

Abaddon had one whiff of said Neckbeard's breath and nearly fainted - halitosis can be a killer when you've got enhanced senses.

He's currently back in the Eye of Terror whilst Fabius Bile fumes that a mere mortal could create such an intoxicating stench with no help from Chaos.
    *snort*

Saga Edition is looking interesting....unique dice by the look of it.

Certainly an improvement over 'we pimped yo cover, yo' of other Ltd Eds. Whether it's worth the asking price remains a matter for the individual.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I liked my pimped cover and shiny edged codex. I don't think it was worth what I paid for it though.

Sounds like we may be getting Sternhammer (13th Company Wolf Priest Special Character)...

Evidence...

1) Helfrost Pistol in wargear (that Wulfen can't take, so we would assume a new character - and Plasma Pistols are common on Wolf Priests).
    2) Wulfen are apparently popping up all over (Sternhammer was the Warden of the lost (i.e. Wulfen) and could reportedly bring the Wulfen to Battles all over the galaxy with impossible speed)
    3) Sternhammer has already been given official rules in the past twice (once as a supplement, once in Apoc).
    4) There is a "Stormhammer" with the Helfrost ability, but the Wulfen entry appears to read "Thunderhammer" from all the translators. It seems the Stormhammer would likely be Sternhammer's special Thunder Hammer.

The original Sternhammer was a beast (and conferred the old 4+ FNP to attached Wulfen), so Wulfen may get yet ANOTHER boost if it turns out that we get a new character too.

Quote Originally Posted by Voracioustigger View Post
    Sounds like we may be getting Sternhammer (13th Company Wolf Priest Special Character)...

Evidence...

1) Helfrost Pistol in wargear (that Wulfen can't take, so we would assume a new character - and Plasma Pistols are common on Wolf Priests).
    2) Wulfen are apparently popping up all over (Sternhammer was the Warden of the lost (i.e. Wulfen) and could reportedly bring the Wulfen to Battles all over the galaxy with impossible speed)
    3) Sternhammer has already been given official rules in the past twice (once as a supplement, once in Apoc).
    4) There is a "Stormhammer" with the Helfrost ability, but the Wulfen entry appears to read "Thunderhammer" from all the translators. It seems the Stormhammer would likely be Sternhammer's special Thunder Hammer.

The original Sternhammer was a beast (and conferred the old 4+ FNP to attached Wulfen), so Wulfen may get yet ANOTHER boost if it turns out that we get a new character too.
    I think that's Ulrik, he's listed as, "No Longer Available" on GW's site.

Edit: Erp, sorry, I thought you were referencing the picture posted, sorry.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Voracioustigger View Post

Evidence...

Good call - I'd forgotten all about him.

Fly Lord

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207615401319324&set=gm.9888816311 80216&type=3&theater"]Troy Caduff [/URL]Spikeybits Hobbies (Facebook) 1-28-2016

Readable Wulfen rules
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wulfen-rules.jpg 
Views:	2956 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	17034
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast