BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Initiate

Thumbs up This One Guy and His Intro...

Hi Everyone.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and always kept my eyes on BoLS News. I thought since picking the hobby back up again after a 2/3 year hiatus it'd be a good time to jump back in to the forum-fun. So anyway, let me introduce myself...

My name's Richard - I'm a graphic designer by profession, based on the beautiful Isle of Wight, UK. I only really collect Warhammer and 40k but appreciate all minis and tabletop hobbies. I started my tabletop adventure when I was very young - 11/12 give or take - and what I suppose drew me to Warhammer (both FB and 40K) so intensely was the creative potential and hugely expansive lore. I also really like board games (My wife bought me The Hobbit Board Game for Xmas - based on novels not the films, thank goodness).

I've been drawn back in only very recently due to a friend of mine deciding to pick up the AoS Starter Box, and he doesn't care too much for Chaos. Before then I've dabbled in almost every faction in 40k/WHFB, apart from perhaps Dwarves/Skaven.

To accompany my jump back in to the wallet-evacuating hobby that is Warhammer, I decided to a start a blog - which can be found here - [URL="http://paintingandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/"]paintingandstuff.blogspot.co.uk[/URL]

So there we are - very little intro about myself and what I do in regards to my hobby past-times.

Once again - howdy people!

Rich out.

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,

come to the [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?34-The-Oubliette"]oubliette[/URL]
    Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness