BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fair warning, I did something like this 10 years ago, I created a WHFB roster creator on my site, the miniature warzone and got a not so friendly email from GW. Long story short, I took it down rather than face the wrath of a legal department for something I didn't make any $ on.

Good luck!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Samson View Post
    Fair warning, I did something like this 10 years ago, I created a WHFB roster creator on my site, the miniature warzone and got a not so friendly email from GW. Long story short, I took it down rather than face the wrath of a legal department for something I didn't make any $ on.

Good luck!
    I hope that GW's new idea is that they do not want to support codices no more but give free rules with the boxes and in the net (as in AoS) which in my opinion will be a good move and there are rumors that support it. A person can hope If they decide to kill us the roster will just die and that's it. I will keep it on my computer for personal use

Is there option to add Dedicated Transport or we just add it from Fast Attack slot ??

Fyi Blood angles - Raphaen's Death company and Cassor the Damned are troop choices not elite

P.S. nice site keep up the good work dude

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Marins View Post
    Is there option to add Dedicated Transport or we just add it from Fast Attack slot ??
    Add them from the Fast Attack. We are thinking of some good way to add a Dedicated Transport option inside the unit but we haven't thought of one that would look good.

Quote Originally Posted by wobneb View Post
    Fyi Blood angles - Raphaen's Death company and Cassor the Damned are troop choices not elite

P.S. nice site keep up the good work dude
    Thanks. I will change that as soon as possible

Erm, having the flamer option for Crusader Squads would be nice, little disappointed you left that out :/

Overall, nice job though

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Sunshine Furst View Post
    Erm, having the flamer option for Crusader Squads would be nice, little disappointed you left that out :/

Overall, nice job though
    Where is the Crusader Squad? Cannot find it. It's probably a mistake but in which codex is it?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Reepy View Post
    Where is the Crusader Squad? Cannot find it. It's probably a mistake but in which codex is it?
    Codex Adeptus Astartes Space Marines, Troop choice after Scout Squad, in the E-book at least.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Codex Adeptus Astartes Space Marines, Troop choice after Scout Squad, in the E-book at least.
    Ahaaaa... Saw it. It will be fixed

Brother-Sergeant

Very nice!

I haven't read through the thread but the first thing I noticed is it doesn't error check. I was able to add a Riptide to a Stealth Cadre. Also it would be nice if you added a formation, it added in the bare bones to get the formation.

Double click a unit adds it the last formation added vs the last formation clicked. It would be nice to double click a unit and it gets added to the last formation highlighted and/or added to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast