BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The God-Emperor

Default The God-Emperor

Does anyone think that there is even a remote chance of GW or FW making an God-Emperor model? If so, just how powerful would he be? What kind of rules should he have? I am personally a noob when it comes to 40k/30k so I have no idea if this is even a realistic thought. Thanks for your feedback!

Veteran-Sergeant

Well, FW kind of has to eventually, for the final battle. And we know that the stats have to be equal to Horus's final form. Based on that, you can figure stats roughly equal the Horus right now, maybe a mix of all of the different Primarch special rules.

SJ

We don't know if that will happen in our lifetime.

Brother-Sergeant

The FW designers have said that they will eventually do an Emperor model when we see the assault on terra book. Don't hold your breath though. We're looking at 10 years at least I reckon.
    Cutter on the Eldar: "They'll be dead soon, why not throw them a wraithbone every now and then?"

We might see him, but I'm not sure about the point level or rules. Obviously, he won't confer his feel-no-pain save to Sanguinius.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    We might see him, but I'm not sure about the point level or rules. Obviously, he won't confer his feel-no-pain save to Sanguinius.
    Ouch

also....

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

And the model won't be what the Emperor really looks like, just how he wants everyone to see him.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Also, what do you guys think on the possibility of more Primarch models, like Rogal Dorn, Alpharius, and the like? (And, of course, Sanguinius.)

Brother-Sergeant

All the Primarch models will be done in time. Including those that had Daemon Prince forms. We still need 3 Primarch models from book 3. The issue is that there is only one sculptor working on them at the minute. Simon Egan can only do so much.
    Cutter on the Eldar: "They'll be dead soon, why not throw them a wraithbone every now and then?"

Librarian

why do something thats already been done?

as far as im concerned we should be casting this lil chump right here eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horus+and+the+emperor.JPG 
Views:	276 
Size:	362.1 KB 
ID:	16590

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast