How many of you are using google apps in the office? How do you manage to keep your files safe all the time? I am trying to research and learn some important things to consider in keeping all our shared files secured to prevent data loss. I have found this one but I am not sure if I understood it right...

"Enforce granular policies within Google Apps and across its ecosystem. This means that rather than take a blunt-force, block/allow approach, IT can direct or shape usage by controlling very granular actions or contextual details taking in account identity, location, activity, and content. For example, “Don’t let users in ‘insiders’ share confidential documents in Google Apps with people outside of the company,” You’re your arms around Google Drive security and “Alert me if users download content from Google Drive while on a mobile or unmanaged device.” By providing granular activity and data-level controls in context, Netskope enables IT to block risky behaviors without blocking apps and protect sensitive content moving to or from or discovered within Google Apps."

Source: [url]https://www.netskope.com/product/netskope-google-apps/[/url]

Are they saying that their company can offer a security service for google drive? Do you know how it works? We don't have enough budget for this type of service but if it is reliable, I think I can make a proposal for this one for 2016. Kindly share with me your thoughts on this. Thanks!