BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Black Templar murmurs

Harry on Warseer has stated that the "winging its way" was a reference to Black Templars. [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275079&page=6"]Link[/URL]

Looks like it wont be this year though.

Veteran-Sergeant

That was infact a referance to the upcoming GK codex. (When I say upcoming I mean 5 years down the line.....)
    No this world is theirs!

I suggest you follow the link. It was a referrence to Black Templar.

Abbess Sanctorum

He said he was expecting BT by this time, but he was wrong.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    ...at the time I was expecting them this year
    Implying that he no longer expects them to be too soon, just one of the several codices that may or may not get updated after the DE/GK/Necron cycle is through:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    [GK, DE, Necrons] are the ones I have heard more about. But I am pretty sure that their is work in progress for a couple of others. Tau included.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Sigh...

I guess I would rather wait for a good redux than a rush job.

For now we fight! (with the best smoke launchers in the game!) (and the crappiest Storm shields!)

Veteran-Sergeant

Eh, I can see that. One of the major symbols for Black Templars is a skull over a templar cross with angel's wings.

Much as I'd like it to be true I doubt it, though. Late next year at the earliest.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Late next year at the earliest.
    Right.

I will, however, point out that we don't have very much information on what's happening in the long term, so it is possible that BT will get an update late next year. It's just that we haven't heard anything about it, really, and so at this point anything that far out is pure speculation on our part.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

Right, and it would put it on track to be the next one in the lineup assuming it goes:

Dark Eldar > Grey Knights > Necrons > Black Templars.

It fits the 1, 2, 1, 2 theme.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshalAdamar View Post
    Sigh...

I guess I would rather wait for a good redux than a rush job.

For now we fight! (with the best smoke launchers in the game!) (and the crappiest Storm shields!)
    They aren't quite the crappiest Storm Shield. That privilege belongs to the Daemon Hunters who can only claim the 4+ invuln save against 1 model per turn in close combat. Dark Angels share your level of Storm Shield-iness too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast