BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Daemon-Prince

Default Is the GW Resale\Trade Market dead?

So after lurking for the last few months I figured I would speak up again! I am dropping Games Workshop games in favor of Malafaux,Bolt action and Weiss Schwartz (Anime card game) However before I can really start up any of those games I need to sell my Tyranids and Fantasy chaos........ Which seems to be Impossible regardless of how good the price is. So over all has anyone else noticed a completely dead market or are Nids just not in Demand at all? (I know Fantasy sales are dead due to age of fail)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Off-topic, but Weiss is fun. I have two decks to get rid of.

40k and Fantasy resale seems to be doing fine on Facebook.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I've had good luck on Facebook. Most people are happy to use PayPal, and most pages keep tabs on who is trade reliable. All with none of the EBay charges.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Hmmm Know anyone looking for a crap ton of Nids then?

Also What Weiss decks?

I haven't looked in a while.

Sword Art Online and Nisekoi.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

"Good prices" can vary dramatically. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone trying to sell an army for much more than it was worth. And to be honest, unless you find the exact right guy to buy it, a lot of people simply won't be interested, or will only be interested in trading rather than buying. I know that I wouldn't want to buy, say, a full Necron army even for an absurdly good deal, even though I easily have the money, simply because I'm not really interested in playing Necrons.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I haven't looked in a while.

Sword Art Online and Nisekoi.
    I am starting Nisekoi so are your cards English?

Also Trying to sell these nids I THINK its a fair price? Asking $600.......

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?58748-H-Tyranids-WoC-Misc-W-bolt-action-Malafaux-CANADA[/url]