BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Anyone else have a little chuckle to themselves about the unveiling of the Blood Reavers being the 8th of the 8th ?

Great stuff 😀
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Librarian

Talking

8th of the 8th of 2015

2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8

so 888

You're welcome.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    8th of the 8th of 2015

2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8

so 888

You're welcome.
    Outstanding.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    Outstanding.
    Things like this almost make me think someone in GW still has a soul, but then I remember even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    [removed]

More to the topic... I think it's valid for people to remark about products for any game, whether they play the game or not. Perhaps it speaks to why they don't play the game, their distaste for certain products. Either way, it's conversation, shouldn't just be limited to the cheerleaders alone, and if people would stop trying to say others are "stupid" or "wrong" because they have a different opinion, maybe the people who don't play AoS might help those who do play it understand why someone wouldn't, which would then help those who play figure out how to work out better arguments to attract new players. (And I hate that run-on sentence, but I think it got the point across.)

Can't really do much about trolls anywhere, because they'll do their best to rile people up and feed the negativity for their own enjoyment, though there's an Ignore feature that should help.
    Yep. Anyone can express an opinion on products, whether they play the game or not. I don't play cricket, but I'm still entitled to express an opinion on the hammering we are giving the Aussies. I'm not a politician, but I can still say what I think about how my country is being run. For me, I like looking at the models GW produces, even when I don't like the aesthetic of the new ones. I want to see how AoS develops as I might want to play it in the future if things change (unlikely without points, but who knows what will happen). There are also plenty of GW models I can use for KoW, so I'm going to keep dipping in and out of these threads, even if I'm not playing AoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Things like this almost make me think someone in GW still has a soul, but then I remember even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
    It could be a deliberate thing, but I doubt they would have spotted it, I certainly didn't.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Yep. Anyone can express an opinion on products, whether they play the game or not. I don't play cricket, but I'm still entitled to express an opinion on the hammering we are giving the Aussies. I'm not a politician, but I can still say what I think about how my country is being run. For me, I like looking at the models GW produces, even when I don't like the aesthetic of the new ones. I want to see how AoS develops as I might want to play it in the future if things change (unlikely without points, but who knows what will happen). There are also plenty of GW models I can use for KoW, so I'm going to keep dipping in and out of these threads, even if I'm not playing AoS.

It could be a deliberate thing, but I doubt they would have spotted it, I certainly didn't.
    Nevermind the AoS controversy. YOU DON'T PLAY CRICKET ??!? What's wrong with you ? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    Nevermind the AoS controversy. YOU DON'T PLAY CRICKET ??!? What's wrong with you ? ��
    Self respect
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Self respect
    You play with toy soldiers. You really think cricket is *that* lacking in respect? What did it do, kick your dog?

It reminds me of Morris Dancing.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I am quite surprised really that the bloodreavers are khorne specific. I thought they were going to be replacement marauders essentially. I wonder if we will now see nurgle versions.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast