BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 2K Imperial Knight tourny list....

So in our local 2k tourny in November I'm taking Knights, the list is .....

1 Knight crusader with....battle cannon, gattling cannon, Heavy stubber, twin icarus cannons

1 Knight Errant with-Thermal cannon, Reaper chainsward, heavy stubber.

1 Knight Gallant with-Reaper chainsword, Thunderstrike gauntlet, heavy stubber, stormspear rocket pod.

1 Knight Palladin with- Battle cannon, Reaper chainsword, heavy stubber.

1 Knight Warden with-Gattling cannon, heavy stubber, Thunderstrike gauntlet, stormspear rocket pod.

My main question is, what formation to use? Do I give them the battle save to a 3+ or give them all the better BS to BS5 and the king BS6?

Quote Originally Posted by James Q View Post
    So in our local 2k tourny in November I'm taking Knights, the list is .....

1 Knight crusader with....battle cannon, gattling cannon, Heavy stubber, twin icarus cannons

1 Knight Errant with-Thermal cannon, Reaper chainsward, heavy stubber.

1 Knight Gallant with-Reaper chainsword, Thunderstrike gauntlet, heavy stubber, stormspear rocket pod.

1 Knight Palladin with- Battle cannon, Reaper chainsword, heavy stubber.

1 Knight Warden with-Gattling cannon, heavy stubber, Thunderstrike gauntlet, stormspear rocket pod.

My main question is, what formation to use? Do I give them the battle save to a 3+ or give them all the better BS to BS5 and the king BS6?
    Honestly since you have gone with a variety of Knights you should probably run the Exalted Court of House Terryn. You'll have to make some tweaks to the types of Knights you're running but that formation gives the best bonuses.

The regular Exalted Court is mainly for if you're optimizing your knight loadouts.

Librarian

damn take some pictures please