BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Default World of Warships - join the fleet ye worthy BOLSters!

Since Kirsten and me had some very fun games of World of Warships together today, I thought why not start a thread to see who else among us BOLSters might be playing and wanting to team up for a bit of joint sinking...
    We're on the EU servers, but I'm sure there's also plenty of people on the other side of the pond - so let's use this thread to find each other, and maybe discuss some naval strategy when the fancy strikes us...

I can be found under the nickname Tyrendian89, and Kirsten is KirstenR (very imaginative names I know, but all the easier for you to remember! :P).
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I sunk a thing with another thing
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quick question- what's the lowest specs for PC that can realistically play this game? I was looking at the recommended specs on their site and my machine falls well short of that, but is it one of those "the game won't look pretty if you don't have this much horsepower on tap" or is it "the game will take 10 minutes to load in, and you will already be dead by the time it does" type of situation?
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    Quick question- what's the lowest specs for PC that can realistically play this game? I was looking at the recommended specs on their site and my machine falls well short of that, but is it one of those "the game won't look pretty if you don't have this much horsepower on tap" or is it "the game will take 10 minutes to load in, and you will already be dead by the time it does" type of situation?
    not sure about that, but since it's completely free to play you might as well give it a whirl... it's not even such a huge download...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

it is awesome when it goes well

Chapter-Master

Fine, I've downloaded it, and signed up, I'll keep an eye for when I get a chance to actually play it.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

join ussssss

First-Captain

yessssss

Chapter-Master

lols

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

for the greater good

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast