BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Sister Miriya.
    She is shamed, and goes to hell and back to reclaim some homour, loses her best friend who becomes Repentia, and the then most of her squad tracking a master-mind Psyker bent on revenge and a item made by the Emporer himself.

Cant wait for the next instalment in the upcoming book
    Hell yeah. I raelly hope Swallow expands on the characters a great deal more. I think there is going to be an audiobook too.

Librarian

Old Zogwot. Because he caused my Daemon Lord Zarakynel to turn into a Squig, and I could not do a thing to stop him. One failed dice roll and Poooff your a squig.

Lorgar because of the irony behind his history in the game. He fealt betrayed by his father berating him for worshipping the emperor like a god. He then turned Horus and 5 of his other brothers against their father the emperor. It all ended up with the imperium treating the emperor as a god, and the Word Bearers scorning the emperor as just a gifted human. Sounds like a character shakespeare would have written about. LOL

Chaplain

You know what just because no one else has said this yet I'm gonna say the Emperor because honestly who is more badass then him an entire galazy of crazy zenos and ****ed up peeps want to tear him limb from limb and they have not succeeded yet.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by doom-kitten View Post
    You know what just because no one else has said this yet I'm gonna say the Emperor because honestly who is more badass then him an entire galazy of crazy zenos and ****ed up peeps want to tear him limb from limb and they have not succeeded yet.
    Plus, he's not a *****.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	What Emperor.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	990  

Logan Grimmnar, who doesn't like a 700 year old space marine with an axe, and an attitude? Also he has sweet table top rules.

My second choice is Lugft Huron, he's the ultimate strategist and absolute Demon in combat

Chapter-Master

If you are gunna name a character with an Axe and an Attitude, then it is all about...

Dante

Plus he's one of the most quotable character's in the game!

"For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight and I have slain what you must slay.

Our enemies number untold billions and they will fight you with tooth and claw, with starships and guns, with vile sorceries and corrupt illusions. They are armed with all the strength that evil can muster. But, you, brothers, have something more.

You are armoured by the Emperor himself. Righteousness is your shield, Faith your armor and Hatred your weapon. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of Mankind. Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death."
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Veteran-Sergeant

Too many.... Loken, Garro, Miriya, Eldrad... And many more besides....

Iron Father

Bjorn the Fell handed.

Especially after reading "Battle of the Fang"

An ancient warrior who fought beside Russ who now resides inside a Dreadnought. Awoken in times of need to battle the Wolves foes.

His battle against the Daemon prince Magnus is epic
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Bjorn the Fell handed.

Especially after reading "Battle of the Fang"

An ancient warrior who fought beside Russ who now resides inside a Dreadnought. Awoken in times of need to battle the Wolves foes.

His battle against the Daemon prince Magnus is epic
    How in the hell did a Dreadnought last five seconds against a Daemon Primarch? Or is it just another prince called Magnus?

(Also, sweet threadromancy Konrad Kurze!)

Veteran-Sergeant

Good shout on Bjorn. Add him to my list.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast