BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

That's nice. Are they for sale?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

They will be, from ThreeZero. I'll get one if they include Nora, if its just dull Chad or whatever his name is meh. 12" tall and articulated though so very nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Oh a bigger model. Still might have one anyway. He can stand next to Jaina and confuse people...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should quit the story quest and let him come to me?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Also I think I need [URL="http://madqueenzelly.tumblr.com/post/136786539504/n30nnights-im-so-glad-the-skyrim-modders-are"]this[/URL] mod
    Better than "Atom Bomb Baby," which replaces mini-nukes with baby Shaun models. (And then add the John Cena intro replacing the nuke sound, and it creates a nightmare scenario.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Just seen [URL="http://www.brother-vinni.com/shop.htm#!/Nuclear-sandlot/c/5965003/offset=10&sort=normal"]these[/URL] on tumblr omfg
    A friend who is seriously into Fallout pointed those out to me... while almost fainting from excitement. It'd be awesome to have some rules for a small skirmish game these could be adopted for.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Okay, but if the most important thing is fun, and Fallout 4 is the most fun, then wouldn't that make it your "game of the year?"

I might be applying too much logic here...
    For "quality of experience" I'm talking about art style, visuals, soundtrack, sound design, world building, story, characters, challenge, depth to gameplay, etc. Think of it like this; Citizen Kane is a phenomenal master-piece of film-making and deserves to be at or near the top of "Best Ever Film" lists, but I enjoy watching - for example - Guardians of the Galaxy more as it is a "lighter" viewing that is highly entertaining, even though quality-wise it simply doesn't belong in the same breath as Citizen Kane (though GotG is a great film and my favorite MCU film but that's neither here nor there.)
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Eh... That's all subjective, though. People think Citizen Kane and movies like it are "better" just because they focus on some super-serial plot and trumped up drama. A movie like GotG replaces some of the drama with fun and effects. The characters aren't necessarily shallower, the movie just decides not to spend as much time on drama as a means of "character development" or anything like that.

It seems that only super-serial drama-filled movies can be considered "great" movies, which is just ridiculous.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Banned

Elder Maxson's been at it again :/

*supports the Railroad out of spite*

*remembers that she killed them all already*

><
    Last edited by eldargal; 01-09-2016 at 03:15 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Oh dear...

I did feel rather sad about it though.

Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast