BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    GW deeply believes troops choices should cost north of £100/$200.
    Aside from Dark Angels (ten Deathwing Terminators plus Land Raider = £115, and you can bet they won't be Troops for long), Black Templars (ten Initiates plus ten Neophytes plus Land Raider Crusader = £101) and now maxed-out Kataphrons, is there any Troops choice that actually costs more than £100? Even twenty Sisters only come to £80ish, and they're metal. (I suppose you could push it over by adding a transport they can't fit into).

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Aside from Dark Angels (ten Deathwing Terminators plus Land Raider = £115, and you can bet they won't be Troops for long), Black Templars (ten Initiates plus ten Neophytes plus Land Raider Crusader = £101) and now maxed-out Kataphrons, is there any Troops choice that actually costs more than £100? Even twenty Sisters only come to £80ish, and they're metal. (I suppose you could push it over by adding a transport they can't fit into).
    You must not play Orks, Imperial Guard, or Tyranids.

Gee, I guess I must not. All those many, many battles with my green tide must have been made up. Yooz ign'ant squig'ead.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1318238255947.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	14194
    On top of which... a full mob of 30 Boyz only comes to £54. A full blob of 50 Guardsmen only comes to £92. A full brood of 30 Gaunts comes to £54. So what da zog is you talking about?
    Last edited by Houghten; 05-19-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: I don't know the artist of this image for to give them credit, but I love it.

Dollars, I suspect.

Is easily misread and confused!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Gee, I guess I must not. All those many, many battles with my green tide must have been made up. Yooz ign'ant squig'ead.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1318238255947.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	14194
    On top of which... a full mob of 30 Boyz only comes to £54. A full blob of 50 Guardsmen only comes to £92. A full brood of 30 Gaunts comes to £54. So what da zog is you talking about?
    Actually I don't have a Tyranid or Ork codex, so I was just guessing. But for IG I usually add a few Heavy squads, and you forgot the platoon HQ.

Edit : I should add it came to mind because I'm building a mechanized infantry platoon, so I will eventually field a troops choice with six chimeras.
    Last edited by deinol; 05-19-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Zoggin' 'eck, boss. That's half your army in one slot. Though I will admit it's well above £100.

I have the problem that I like to build my armies based on the supposed army organization. So I'm slowly building a marine company, a guard platoon, and almost finished with my harlequin masque (two more bikes and some vehicle crew to go).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12