BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

with the smurfs I think was sort of my homage to the old Ultramarines codex inside pic of the whole chapter

but overall this unit was sort of Ultramar themed, each gaurd unit was supposed to represent a different planet, the mechanicum and knights were supposed to be reppn' Konor, the local mechanicum stronghold, and then the inquisitorial forces were represent n Talasar Prime, tbh im not actually sure if there's a specifically know/stated Sororitas compound I think that might be why I didnt snap em it was a a year or two ago now.
    Last edited by Arkhan Land; 05-12-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Chaplain

Is anyone else irritated by the fact that GW came out with the Adeptus Mechanicus codex and are now producing models that are not included in it, Kastelan Robots and Kataphract type dudes to mention but a few?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gargoyle View Post
    Is anyone else irritated by the fact that GW came out with the Adeptus Mechanicus codex and are now producing models that are not included in it, Kastelan Robots and Kataphract type dudes to mention but a few?
    Not really. Anyone paying attention to the rumors would have known that was the plan. If the two mini-codexes are the same price, the combined army is only about $10 more than a regular codex.

I'd be irritated that the Harlequin codex cost almost twice as much if I wasn't so overjoyed to finally have a Harlequin codex again.

I'd rather they kept coming out with new stuff than the old method of never making new stuff for 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gargoyle View Post
    I wish it had been Skittari formation and Cult Mechanicus formation in one book instead of two codexes, but I don't know of anyone who is only playing a single book.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12