BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Eldar Collectors edition miscast objective token.

My objective 6 token is clearly miscast. Noticeably smaller than the rest and the rune is lacking the nice sharp edges of the others.
    I'm just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?
    I have already contacted GW support, but also wanted to check with the community.

Chaplain

Why not let Games Workshop's Customer Services do their job instead of turning it into an internet drama?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Yeah the QC for the collectors is sh*thouse.

Bout a third of mine have had MAJOR defects, resulting in refunds and replacements.

GW customer service has as always been really good, but a little effort to start with would easily prevent these issues.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pssyche View Post
    Why not let Games Workshop's Customer Services do their job instead of turning it into an internet drama?
    Discussing it can be pretty beneficial - gives you support if the seller disputes your case, and it can remind others that requesting a replacement is an option - you'd be surprised how often people forget that!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Pssyche View Post
    Just curious if anyone else had the same issue as GW said they had not yet had any other calls reg this.

It all depends on who you get for the GW customer service though, some are willing to help you out and some try to make it seem like its your fault. Back in the early days of finecast i had bought some swooping hawks, their weapons were a little limp.... and the customer service rep refused to send me new ones and said that i just bend them back. I just returned them to the GW store and that was it.