BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hey Eldar players, you're griping about a new codex after just two years that makes you more powerful and gives you a lot more options? Imperial Knights got most of their codex obsoleted in less than two months, only had two options, and now, a year later, are getting a new codex just to add in new options, because the first $41 book was just to push two models as an "army."

It's nice to see Knights have more options, but... man. I'm glad I never got the hardcover. Still bummed at the money I lost on the digital version.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Hey Eldar players, you're griping about a new codex after just two years that makes you more powerful and gives you a lot more options? Imperial Knights got most of their codex obsoleted in less than two months, only had two options, and now, a year later, are getting a new codex just to add in new options, because the first $41 book was just to push two models as an "army."

It's nice to see Knights have more options, but... man. I'm glad I never got the hardcover. Still bummed at the money I lost on the digital version.
    I just bought a Knight and the hardcover a week ago :I

To think, if I'd just waited...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    I just bought a Knight and the hardcover a week ago :I

To think, if I'd just waited...
    depending on what country you're in you should be within your consumer rights to return it, in australia you have 21 days, and even thats not a hard and fast rule, most people cave when you threaten to go to the ombudsmen or fair trading
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    depending on what country you're in you should be within your consumer rights to return it, in australia you have 21 days, and even thats not a hard and fast rule, most people cave when you threaten to go to the ombudsmen or fair trading
    Place I bought it from, I'd need the receipt, which is long gone. I didn't think they'd actually go and make new knights :P

Ah well. I'll just say I've learned my lesson and this time buy it right when it comes out, instead of waiting a year ;3

How do you confirm a new Codex: Imperial Knights via URL? Isn't that exactly what the existing one is called?

Fly Lord

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    How do you confirm a new Codex: Imperial Knights via URL? Isn't that exactly what the existing one is called?
    I believe Atia said on B&C she dug up a link with the codex name that was very slightly different from the current one (that has a live product page attached to it). Possibly even a single character difference.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Glad ive stuck to the WD

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Citadel View Post
    The Second combo kit for the new Mechanicus will feature tracked conveyor infantry models who resemble cybernetic terminators cut at the waist and attached to set of small triangle treads.

One unit type will be heavily armored, and decked out for close quarters engagements.
    The second is less armored, and features two types of cannon; a plasma cannon varainat, and a larger calibre weapon.

They are on 50mm bases.
    That's exciting. Where is this coming from?

Not convinced there'll be a new Knight Codex to be honest.

But if there is there is, and yes, I'll likely buy it. Unless there's a WD with the rules in it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Well, with Eldar getting a replacement codex so fast, I wont discount the possibiility.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast