BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    "It's a bit odd that they just have "Warhammer content" while being so specific on what the 40K content is. Makes me a touch concerned for WFB."

I think it's just a sign of how ill-developed the rumourmill is for WHFB compared to 40,000. A lot of people go hunting for juicy 40k nuggets and don't know/don't care about the WHFB stuff so much.

(This isn't a criticism, just how it seems to be.)
    Pretty much this. There's a lot that's up in the air for WFB, and until we actually SEE 9th, few rumormongers want to touch it.

Meanwhile, 40k is introducing new factions and new supplements, dropping models like they're hot.

And they are hot.

Edit: Also, I have a strong feeling it'll just be a matter of time before Steve the Warboss is proved wrong on a few of these details by other, more reliable rumormongers, or otherwise just the release schedule itself. This seems so much like regurgitated rumor reverb rather than actual fresh information. If he had any new information, he might know what the 'Warhammer Content' actually is :I
    Last edited by DrBored; 04-02-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Oddly, rather than worry about WHFB, it makes me suspicious about the other rumours listed....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Exactly what I was going to say Mystery. The person generating this list has absolutely no clue about what is coming post End Times (which is fair enough, I suspect anyone who does has been forced to sign the Official Secrets Act) but the fact they know nothing about that, mixed with some specific 40k releases and some very generic things, makes me think this is far more a case of someone collating existing rumours and then simply slotting them into what seems like sensible running order than someone who has specific info about release schedules.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Oddly, rather than worry about WHFB, it makes me suspicious about the other rumours listed....
    That was the other option. Seems strange that there's such specific info on 40K, but not on WFB. The "40K expansion" bits are also odd, like they're hedging their bet with the various rumors that have already floated.

I'm halfway tempted to create a new online persona for different forums - Nostradumbass. Just so I can make up stupid rumours and see how quickly they become 'fact'

- - - Updated - - -

As for Eldar in early May.....that's the period that UK staff aren't able to book as holiday.....

I say UK staff specifically because I know that much - quite likely true for all other Staffers wherever they may be, but sake of factual accuracy!

Given few relief staff, and stores normally closed during staff hols.....why do that for Eldar, rather than the alleged 9th Ed Warhammer the weeks after?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The simple answer is that they are busy working on fantasy right up until it comes out then once it is out they can relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Or some entirely new renegade tzeentch chaos marines we've never heard of XD
    That would actually be pretty cool. We've not really seen good rules for regular Tzeentch marines that aren't just empty suits of armour, I'd really like to see some.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

We've not really seen good rules for regular Tzeentch marines that aren't just empty suits of armour
    We also have not seen good rules for regular Tzeentch marines that are just empty suits of armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    sake of factual accuracy!
    In vino, veritas.

Personally I think may for warhammer is a bit early...don't know , but I think July/ August is more realistic...ony a comment

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast