BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools!

Chapter-Master

Default April Fools!

Usual annual PSA....remember its the First of April tomorrow.

Dont believe anything you read one the internet

No matter how much you want it, that Squat codex that is announced tomorrow isnt real....(probably )
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Usual annual PSA....remember its the First of April tomorrow.

Dont believe anything you read one the internet

No matter how much you want it, that Squat codex that is announced tomorrow isnt real....(probably )
    With the release schedule the way its been lately, I don't discount anything :P

If you told me last April 1st that we'd have a Solitaire model by April 1 2015, I'd have thought that it was a good jolly lol.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

If you'd told me at any time ever that you knew what would be released 12 months later, I'd have a jolly good lol. Doubled over, pointing at you, trying to form words but only more laughter comes out.

Well, being released by this time next year, and bang on the dot in a years time, aren't the same things, the former is a much more likely prediction.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

Well, I can finally anounce that I have been employed by GW as their new "alien design and concept" head and overlord. I will be redesigning all Xenos races that currently exist and reimagining them in my trademark bizarre style. Orks will now actually look like mushroom/fungus creatures, eldar will be closer to the vorlons from babylon5, the necrons will be more like daleks, the tyranids will be more like lovecraftian nightmares and Chaos will be entirely squatted and replaced by four HP Lovecraft deities.

Also i will replacing the entire GW paint range with pots of tea to make the hobby closer to it's British roots.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

BTW, Half Life 3 was just confirmed.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Iron Father

40k needs some Cthulhu really.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    BTW, Half Life 3 was just confirmed.
    Thread was believable until this.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

PC peripherals are dangerous

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Awww, that's the cutest Chaco Golden Knee tarantula I've seen in ages. Helga my chile rose sometimes sleeps on my hand so I end up typing at my computer with her stuck to me lol
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast