BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

As an aside, I'm praying that D-Scythes and Heavy D-Scythes are not Destroyer weapons. The others I can barely handle, entire units with template Destroyer weapons is just slapping me silly. On that note, I'm pretty confident that if any current Distortion weapons do lose the Distort rule, it will be D-Scythes.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

So after we keep all our shiny stuff (Battlefocus is still there).... who wants to bet that all the "Eldar OP!!!!!" people will find the old codex prety reasonable?

Looking at the formations in the video, the hemlock was specified as 1 of but the fireprism, nightspinner and falcon all said one unit of does this mean we can now have squadrons?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aldavaer View Post
    Looking at the formations in the video, the hemlock was specified as 1 of but the fireprism, nightspinner and falcon all said one unit of does this mean we can now have squadrons?
    That's a really good catch! I think you are right unless it is an editing mistake, though chances are it is a "screen-grab" directly from the codex so that's a pretty good confirmation. Nice!
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Really hopimg this "Destroyer rule for everybody" rule is wrong. Mistranslations, over exageration whatever. Just please let it not be true.

Replacing the Wave Serpent with something rver more broken is not the solution!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    (Why the **** do I have to take vypers? I never liked them and don't even own a single model...)
    If you take a moment and think about it, the answer's in the question...
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Sergeant

You don't have to take Vypers, you can still use the normal CAD, this is just an additional force organisation method that Eldar can use if they wish. Although you should start thinking about taking them because that basic formation of Guardians, Vypers and Warwalkers is essentially what I've been 70/30 victory ratio with for the last decade.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Really hopimg this "Destroyer rule for everybody" rule is wrong. Mistranslations, over exageration whatever. Just please let it not be true.

Replacing the Wave Serpent with something rver more broken is not the solution!
    Let's drop the hyperbole.

It's not everyone and is a direct middle finger to the so called competitive crowd who banned ranged strength D. We don't know points cost yet not do we know the big picture of how the codex works together.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Subs View Post
    You don't have to take Vypers, you can still use the normal CAD, this is just an additional force organisation method that Eldar can use if they wish. Although you should start thinking about taking them because that basic formation of Guardians, Vypers and Warwalkers is essentially what I've been 70/30 victory ratio with for the last decade.
    I would not mind Guardian Squads (you can still put them in serpents - if they stay good), nor Warwalkers (still a good unit) or Vypers (having 1 is not a huge tax). But the ****ty artillery...

Liking what I see in terms of rules, might be seeing a return of a more uniformly powerful eldar army offset by low body count and high price rather than most units being mediocre or pointless.

Liking the new jetbike models, glad Seer Council is in with plastic. Can't imagine the Shining Spears will be a simple repack now. There better be some ****ing female torsos in the jetbike box though.

Not impressed with the autarch. Boring. Male.

Wraithknight got a big boost, hope they don't overprice it.

PLEASE let them have fixed Banshees this time. Let them be elite armoured infantry hunters like they are supposed to be.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast