BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

so khorne stuff for pre-order this weekend, Tau the weekend after?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

About three weeks to the 'leaked' WD cover...its issue 89, and 86 is this week
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

this week we just had, or this week coming?

Ok, just noticed something interesting- the Ghostkeel is the XV95 suit, and based on the Tau suit nomenclature, that makes it a variant of the XV9 Hazard suits FW makes. Having just checked out what they look like again, it does actually look fairly similar, like it is actually a heavily modified stealth form. Will be interesting to see if the sizes match up, or if GW just ignored FW fluff and any outward similarity is coincidence.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

It kind of hurts to see an army that wipes mine off the table like its nothing getting more of the same. Their basic rifle glances my vehicles on fives and usually ignore the cover saves my army's designed around.

And people are calling for buffs...

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    It kind of hurts to see an army that wipes mine off the table like its nothing getting more of the same. Their basic rifle glances my vehicles on fives and usually ignore the cover saves my army's designed around.

And people are calling for buffs...
    Tau find it tougher if you use LoS-blocking terrain, as they only have a handful of weapons that circumvent LoS, and they're almost all anti-Infantry.

Additionally, while some are asking for buffs or nerfs, really I just want the stuff that's basically worthless made worthwhile, the stuff that's too good trimmed down a bit, and the new stuff to land somewhere in the middle.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    this week we just had, or this week coming?
    This week coming.

Though of course it's far from clear if the front page we've seen is the first Tau week. Could be the last one.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    This week coming.

Though of course it's far from clear if the front page we've seen is the first Tau week. Could be the last one.
    One tau week is one too many...
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    One tau week is one too many...
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 09-17-2015 at 05:45 AM.

Chapter-Master

Hmm, the Warhammer Visions is November's so could be a few weeks before pre-orders

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast