BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

the berserker kit blew my mind when it launched, but it is definitely time to retire it now.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    the berserker kit blew my mind when it launched, but it is definitely time to retire it now.
    Wasn't it the first multipart plastic kit? It was awesome.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

definitely one of the earliest. I remember chaos warriors, skeletons, empire state troops, and berserkers being the first ones, but what order they came in I am not sure
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Sorry I meant 40k ones. Yes I think the empire state troops were the first.

But this whole thing seems kinda cool.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

definitely one of the earliest. I remember chaos warriors, skeletons, empire state troops, and berserkers being the first ones, but what order they came in I am not sure
    Chaos Warriors came first, around......1997? 12 for £10. I remember because I was at college and was in the pub, won a tenner and nipped to Tunny Wells to buy another box.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

oh absolutely - when they came out in 1999 it was certainly cutting edge. I still remember when the plastics were all horrid monopose stuff too. It's really amazing how far things have come - but that's also more reason to update things at times (On the other hand the Eldar Falcon from 1997 still manages to stand up imo)
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20775-Chaos-Space-Marines-Rumor-Roundup&p=228386&viewfull=1#post228386"]Captain Citadel[/URL] 3-25-2015

My mate brought over the new codex last night, and this is what I was impressed by.

Similar to the Necron Decurion, the Daemonkin Blood Host Detachment that consists of unique formations from this book.

Every turn players can spend 'Blood Tithe' points to get free Daemon Princes, +1 attacks, Feel No Pain, a Bloodthirster, etc.

Codex Daemonkin are Battle Brothers with Chaos Daemons, and Chaos Space Marines, and Allies of Convenience with Necrons and Orks!

Rules for all three new bloodthirsters are in this book.

Some Daemons saw a drop in points, and various squads are fielded in "eights".

The Lord of Skulls is available as a Lord of War choice, and it's profile appears unchanged.

Juggernauts are back as equipment.

Daemons included in this book are not subject to instability, and instead are fearless.

There is a axe of that when it's user dies in battle, a Bloodthirster appears for free.

Another piece of wargear makes psykers take perils on doubles within 24" of the bearer.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

daemon heralds in squads and vice versa ia a pretty big bonus for renegades and cultists
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

they got me

Chapter-Master

Wonder what happens if an avatar disarms the axe of ruin, then kills its bearer in the same turn :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast