BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Nah. Other than Chrimbo, hasn't been a model free week since releases went weekly.
    I'm sure theres been 1 or 2. IIRC The week after the Imperial Knight's release just had the codex and such, no model.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Venomlust View Post
    I'm with you on this. Kharn's Butcherhorde being leaked made me more excited than I'd ever been for 40k, and the result was just so lackluster. The problem was only in part due to the content of the dataslate. The bigger problem was the hope/hype that I had for it.
    Indeed. Expecting a mass of Khorne Berzerkers and Chaos Marines, two of the most underwhelming troop choices in the Codex to actually do anything? Whew.

But, it does highlight a problem: Khorne Berzerkers and Chaos Marines (who have their name stamped on the freaking front of the Codex) are the most underwhelming troop choices in the codex, such that even a new Dataslate couldn't fix it.

Also, Natfka seems to have a source that says next up is 40k stuff, and Fantasy 9th won't be until the 'summer', so... what, June for 9th?

That leaves April for Admech and May wide open for 40k 'stuff'.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I'm sure theres been 1 or 2. IIRC The week after the Imperial Knight's release just had the codex and such, no model.
    Yes, but there has always been something new you can buy in stores, not a virtual dataslate.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678