BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUGE Studio Painted Imperial Guard Army ( Lots of Photos)

Up for grabs is this very large imperial guard army. Here is the link to the EBay auction if your interested in it.
    [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200438327181&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200438327181&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT[/URL]
    These are just a few photos of the 3500 point army. It contains about 1000 points of Grey Knight allies as well. Questions and comments good or bad are always welcome.

Thats insane quality. May I ask where the bases are from?

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 03:37 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Sergeant

Default Imperial guard army

Afraid out of my affordability range. My allowance isn't large enough yet!!! Maybe a second job??

Resin bases are from Back2Base-ix. As far as the cost I'm sure someone out there has a tax return burning a hole in there pocket.

I'll second the statement on quality, very very nice. Keep it up.

Scout

expensive but the quality is fantastic plus it is over 1000 dollars in models

Nice stuff. Looks very 'military' which might sound a bit add as they obviously are, but there is alot of Imp Guard painted that falls short of that obvious statement.

Thanks for the complimets.

Librarian

Like everyone else said the quality is stunning, but I think the Psyker Battle Squad is awesome, the servo-skulls concept is my favourite.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast