BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I completely disagree, I think Total War is the perfect way to do a Warhammer game, there are certainly no better choices.
    Totes. I mean I want Bioware to do an RPG set in the WFB world, or Bethesda even, but that would be an RPG set in the WFB world. Warhammer Total War will be like Warhammer, but on your computer. Can't think of a better way of doing it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I still want Bethasda to do an Inquisition game.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Mod it until Exterminatus.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

lols
    Unfortunately fallout3/vegas are games I own on the potatostation

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    And exactly that is what I would not like them to do.
    Don't get me wrong... I love the Total War series. But that concept doesn't translate well on Warhammer.
    A Total War with Warhammer toons does still make it a good Total War game but not necesscarily a good Warhammer game.
    The opposite would be Space Marine which is a terrible Action shooter but a good Warhammer 40k game.
    curious what you think would not work out there - I tend to agree with the others that it could easily be the best possible thing to happen to WFB
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    potatostation
    Awesome
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Guess I'll be needing a gaming PC.

Owing to space issues, someone recommend me a decent gaming laptop please. I looked at Alienware, and after I stopped laughing, I realised there prices weren't a haxxorz prank.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Need to wait to see what the specs are.

But rather than a laptop, why not get a small form factor? Hide it behind the telly, connect via HDMI to it, wireless keyboard mouse xbox controller and boom jobs a good'un
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Alienware hasn't been worth the price since they were bought out by Dell ages ago.

For laptops you can try CyberPC or ibuypower online or purchase an Asus from an electronics store (just look for a decent CPU, RAM and an independent GPU).
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Trouble is, I no longer know what a decent CPU would be!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast