BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Amazon left a parcel in my actual rubbish bin once.

Long as they put a docket through your door, that's not a bad hiding place...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

I had a stack of pastys just left outside my house, the pile was shoulder height. Awesome.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

I recently had a similar experience to Houghton.
    I bought a new Flash Gun for my Canon 650D Camera.
    It cost £180 from Amazon.
    While my missus and I were at work, Hermes Couriers decided on their infinite wisdom, to put it in our rubbish bin on bin day!
    Luckily, Kerry had to come home early from work and she saw the note saying they'd put it in our bin, which was out in the street ready for collection, and she rescued it.

Idiots!

Occuli Imperator

At least they are delivered.

DPD managed to lose my parcel in their own warehouse.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

I also have had lots of bad postal experiences to the point it has become a trigger of my generalised anxiety disorder.

2 months later and the master models for my wargame I ordered from Troll forged still havent come. He said he'd cast up new ones to send me without me having to pay - but I am annoyed at the postal service for losing something so precious to me, was looking forward to converting/sculpting them into new units too.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12