BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: So Necrons?

Chaplain

Default So Necrons?

So we get a Hardcover Novel novel next week about Necrons much like Grey Knights got one in the final week of the Sanctus Reach Campaign, and a mention that Necrons from the mostly overlooked Dead World of Perdita are the Unexpected Ally in the Shield of Baal campaign. What are the odds we see Necron Codex before New Year?

Id expect January honestly. Possibly early January. I need to get at least one more game in with mine before they are taken to the wood shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    I need to get at least one more game in with mine before they are taken to the wood shed.
    I cannot wait for some of the stupid parts of the book to be brought into the realm of sanity, like 3 hits per hit on overwatch and skyfire, and Transcendent CTan built to play against Apoc II Destroyer weapons that are grossly overpowered as Lords of War in 7th edition.

Going on the Space Woof book, I'd say Tesla doesn't zap on Overwatch.

And I'd like some ground based AA.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    I cannot wait for some of the stupid parts of the book to be brought into the realm of sanity, like 3 hits per hit on overwatch and skyfire, and Transcendent CTan built to play against Apoc II Destroyer weapons that are grossly overpowered as Lords of War in 7th edition.
    Yeah I don't mind Tesla changing to the same thing Wolves got (ie no Snap Fire bonus). Never played with or Against a Trans Ctan so no real opinion on them. Ive played enough SH tanks and Walkers to know they should at least be on par with those things though.

Im talking about making many of their current toys useless, which GW has a tendency to do. Nerf for the vocal minority.