BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Empire points

Default Empire points

I have a friend who plays Empire, and we were wondering about awarding victory points to detachments. A detachment is deployed as one unit, but you have three squads (One main attachment, and two small units). How do you award victory points in destroying the squads? Do you have to wipe out all three squads to get the full points, or do you get the victory points for a squad when you wipe them out one at a time?

I understand a character on a mounted on the monster. You have to kill both rider and monster to get the full victory points.

Quote Originally Posted by King Chud View Post
    I have a friend who plays Empire, and we were wondering about awarding victory points to detachments. A detachment is deployed as one unit, but you have three squads (One main attachment, and two small units). How do you award victory points in destroying the squads? Do you have to wipe out all three squads to get the full points, or do you get the victory points for a squad when you wipe them out one at a time?

I understand a character on a mounted on the monster. You have to kill both rider and monster to get the full victory points.
    One of the golden rules of Warhammer is if it doesn't say you can't, then you can.

Because it doesn't say you have to kill both to get the points, you get points for each detachment or unit as you destroy it.