BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    You may want to re-read the rules for shooting in 7th.

You now resolve each different weapon type completely before moving on to the next.
    provided both weapons are well within their maximum kill range (and you designate which is "first") rolling like above isn't an issue
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    provided both weapons are well within their maximum kill range (and you designate which is "first") rolling like above isn't an issue
    Yup.

Resolving in an agreed order doesn't need rolling to match
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Yup.

Particular in Warhammer, you can wind up rolling a veritable bucket of dice. So for my Ogres, I'll gather the dice per model, then per rank. That way my opponent can reliably see I'm rolling the right amount etc.

I do the same for my Dark Elf Repeater Crossbows.
    Ever play Orks in 40k? Buckets of dice don't even come into it; you need a whole dustbin to roll them.... LOL
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Pretty much the same

I don't need buckets. I just use my freakishly large hands.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Or use something like this:

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    If it is a single dice item with a reroll you can roll both dice to speed up play. I usually do.
    Same here.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    Ever play Orks in 40k? Buckets of dice don't even come into it; you need a whole dustbin to roll them.... LOL
    Same with guardsmen. Ever been on the receiving end of a big combined platoon flashlighting you with first rank/second rank? The volume of dice gets crazy!!!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Same with guardsmen. Ever been on the receiving end of a big combined platoon flashlighting you with first rank/second rank? The volume of dice gets crazy!!!
    At Astronomicon in Toronto this year I had an all infantry Praetorian Guard force. I also had a white pith helmet I was wearing. Several times I had to use the helmet as a dice rolling cup when firing an entire platoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Yeah, always pick up misses. Always. It's just good etiquette.
    I agree. I hate the "pick up hits" players - I feel like they are playing three-card-monte with hits.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by silashand View Post
    Same here.
    Yup, I used to do the same... Especially with my mantle autarch's cover saves. The funny thing is, when I was throwing 2 dice at once (failing only on snake eyes) i never failed a save.. Then my opponents asked me if I could rather re-roll the die, and believe it or not, I actually started failing some saves since then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234