BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Wow, that avatar has a very nice classical Greek look to it. Amazing wraithlord too.

Wow these are stunning and definitely have a sinister air to them! Top stuff!

Scout

Great looking models, I love the monochromatic freehand work, and the 'souls' trapped in the wraithguard. Great work!

Scout

you need to post a freehand, shading, planning post on how you do the great work. Thanks!

Initiate

These are great man! Good to see a fellow New Zealander on the forums. What tourney are these for? It would be so awesome to see these in person.

Cheers
    Knight

Those are stunning! I like the pathfinders the most. The tyranid carapace on the wraithlord's head does not do it for me, but besides that, all the models are fantastic! I really like the white scheme and I think you should stick with it for the avengers.

Scout

Default Wow...

That's such a cool idea

I especially love your rangers, they really do look like the scouts they should be. Well done on all the freehand work too, it's just amazing. Can't wait to see more now.

good golly miss molly!!!!!

Very giger-esque, very very nice. How long do you spend on each figure? i mean thats gotta take time. I cant wait to see more!

Really nice work. I wish I had the talent for such freehand facepainting or something similar.

Oh, these are beautiful!

And that avatar is marvellous. What's the parts? Deceiver + Dire Avenger head + ??? spear?
    Last edited by miteyheroes; 09-03-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast