BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Potentially swollen with power.

Bit suspicious about those rumours, simply because it's way more than we got for Nagash - all the rumour about that said was 'Nagash is coming back'. The details of The End Times were missing until what, a week out when we normally expect that sort of stuff?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm very suspicious.

Also Valkia has died before, Khorne brought her back so whatevs. I would be pissed if they kill her off permanently. There is one female Chaos SC, kill off some of the stupid men, they are boring as hell mostly anyway.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    There is one female Chaos SC
    Two actually, there is Dechala as well though I'll concede the point that only Valkia has a current model and rules and a damn good one too (after much waiting for it) so yeah I'll be plenty pissed too if she gets offed and doesn't come back. Hell if Arbaal gets killed, have Khorne give her Arbaal's uber fleshhound mount, that'd make for a sweet model!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Oh yes, forgot about Dechala. A nice new model for her would be welcome, make her real big like a mortarch sized medusa thing. I would have said GW aren't stupid enough to kill off current female SCs because there are so few of them but given they bumped off Ulrika I'm not putting anything past them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Well, Valkia just got a model. And so far, nobody with a current or modern model has been offed.

Kazador? Old, old model - no longer available.
    Thorek? Not actually clear if he's dead or not!

I'm calling shenanigans on those rumours.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well, Volkmar did but then his model is just bits on a larger plastic kit really so its not the same.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well, Volkmar did but then his model is just bits on a larger plastic kit really so its not the same.
    Yeah, but Valkia is finecast.....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

True but lots of characters and units are, given the SCs killed off so far have either not had models, had plastic models or had Finecast models I don't think you can see being Finecast is a liability.

Throgg just got a new model and they killed him off. Unless of course he manages to regenerate from death.

You didn't see Throgg's body. That's, like, Rule One of fictional death. Show me the body.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast