BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Fly Lord

Default End Times Rumor Roundup

As the Nagash thread is getting long and is apparently only the start of the end times, I'm putting future rumors in here:

via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400019-October-The-month-of-Chaos"]adicto[/URL] 9-11-2014
    October - The Month of Chaos

Original Spanish
    Hay algo que aún no hemos visto que aparecerá dentro de poco. Una nueva forma de maldad y destrucción relacionado con Glotkin.

Octubre sería el mes del caos, el starter kit por ahí anda, lo que nose cuando, según contaron pensé que era para el 20.

Libro Chaos, 2 Cajas Grandes, 1 Mediana, y un blister de un PE.
    ¿Cartas Impias?

¿Malus se convertirá en P. Demonio?
    ¿Volveran el culto de Slaneesh?
    ¿Druchii ungidos regresan para arrasar Naggaroth?
    ¿La Profecía de Nagarythe se cumple?
    ¿Los Antiguos Campeones del Caos Regresan?
    ¿La Profecía sobre los Dragones de Caledor ha llegado?
    English Translation:
    "There is something we haven't seen yet that will pop out soon enough. A new kind of evil and destruction related to Glotkin.
    October should be the month of Chaos, the starter kit is there somewhere, I don't know when, the way they told me I thought it would be on september 20th.
    Chaos book. 2 big boxes. 1 medium-sized box, and a SC (TN: special character) blister.
    Unholy cards?
    Will Malus become a daemon prince?
    Will the cult of slaanesh (TN: Cult of Pleasure) return?
    Will the anointed druchii come back to obliterate Naggaroth?
    Will the Nagarythe prophecy become true?
    Will the old chaos champions return?
    is the Caledor dragons prophecy finally here?"
    Steve the Warboss: 9-13-2014

The book includes, for example (what I know);
    -New Archaon Profile
    -Cult of Slaanesh for Dark Elves with a new Unit and Chaos Demons
    -Chaos Mono-List for Nurgle with Warriors and Demons united
    -New Nurgle Chaos Champion (Valnir Aesling?)
    -There is a picture with Nurgle Demons and a different looking great unclean one (I'm not sure, new model or convension)
    -Some old Chaos Warrior Chars returns (van Horstmann, Arbaal, and Aekold Helbrass)
    And previously he said:
    "Soon after the Dark Eldar, Endtimes will goes into the next round. It will be a big chaos release with 5-6 week."
    Latest info on the Endtimes Chaos release: 9-17-2014

- 6 Week Release
    - 1 week for each chaos god
    - 2 weeks for the campaign specific minis

- I would expect the chaos god weeks to include dual-use kits for 40k/wfb (probably the plastic major daemons)
    - The other kits are probably Archaon and his Lieutenants, as we saw with the Nagash wave.
    - Fancy End Times bookset of course.
    - Starts after Dark Eldar, so Oct 4th.
    via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400184-Endtimes-rumours-from-FB&p=7276274&viewfull=1#post7276274"]Adicto[/URL]: 9-22-2014

Endtimes: Archaon (book and limited edition)
    - Big Supermonster Kit (Vilitch)
    - Chosen
    - Valnir (blister)

They say thats all the WoC stuff we're going to get. I also heard that Valkya dies, sigh...
    via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400661-Chaos-Endtimes-releases&p=7283044&viewfull=1#post7283044"]Mithrilherz[/URL] 10-2-2014
    I have heard today things from a source I consider very reliable.
    I know I have no rumour credits, so do with it what ever you want. I do not claim anything.
    I am reading rumours here for many years, so now there might be the chance to give something back to the community.

- Endtimes Chaos Book will cover 4 factions: WoC, DoC, Beastmen, Dark Elves Cult of Slaanesh

- Models
    New Galrauch
    New Egrimm von Horstmann

Now my mate was a little unclear, because he was so excited about is DE, that he did not listen properly. He is still digesting the massacre hed had to take vs my Nagash/Undead Legion last weekend and seeking revenge.

Huge mutant kit with several riders
    and / or
    New Dragon with several riders, one of them probably the before mentioned van Horstmann

- 2015 being a Fantasy year
    After having released 7th edition 40K and almost all army books for 40K (? I have no clue about 40K), they want to revive Fantasy with 9th edition and several (!) army books, when the end times are done.

- GW have seemed to understood that in order to sell miniatures, they need to give the minis good rules in the game in order that the customers really want them.
    via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400661-Chaos-Endtimes-releases"]Warseer's Darnok[/URL] 10-4-2014

End Times Part II
    I'm trying with a fresh start, summarising the things I have from a very trusted birdy. According to this source, the models released over the next weeks are:

"Glotkin" ... a named character, not a mount option for anybody, the biggest kit to be released (though not as big as a Stompa, as rumoured by others)
    Nurgle (?) Chosen ... the uncertainty here is whether they are actually dedicated to Nurgle, or "only" very mutated
    a new big mount ... for "multiple types of riders", but most likely to be WoC only
    named character in clampack ... no details here

The upcoming WD points to "Scions of Chaos" next week, which is most likely the first batch of these going on advance orders on the evening of October the 10th. I've been told the Chosen and the clampack character are the week #1 releases. With a bit of uncertainty: the "big mount" for week #2, and Glotkin plus book in week #3.

There is no box like the 40K "Stormclaw" one coming.

So I've been informed that the "Nurgle Blightkings" are infact the unit previously running as "Nurgle Chosen". And the clampack character seems to run by the name Gutrot Spume...
    via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/10/filtrados-precios-y-perfiles-de-putrid.html"]Descanso del Escriba[/URL] 10-6-2014
    Blightkings of Nurgle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wd36-insets.jpg 
Views:	915 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	11404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wd37-cover.jpg 
Views:	1031 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	11405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wd-36 blightknights.jpg 
Views:	1991 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	11406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wd-36-toc.jpeg 
Views:	1108 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	11407
    via [URL="http://astropate.blogspot.com/2014/10/putridi-re-del-contagio-di-nurgle-nuove.html"]L'Astropate[/URL] 10-7-2014

Nurgle BlightKings

Name:	1800370_898027703562728_4806772296942237798_n.jpg 
Views:	958 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	11435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1959235_898027613562737_7330023009985460059_n.jpg 
Views:	1432 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	11436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10386359_898027633562735_346532823322995665_n.jpg 
Views:	1457 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	11437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10484944_898027670229398_1855371319683070498_n.jpg 
Views:	1018 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	11438
    via [URL="http://www.starplayer.fr/boutique/librairie/magazines/white-dwarf/white-dwarf-n-38/"]Starplayer.fr[/URL] 10-13-2014
    Glotkin

Name:	wd38.jpg 
Views:	954 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	11501

via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400661-Chaos-Endtimes-releases&p=7290415&viewfull=1#post7290415"]Archibald_TK[/URL] 10-13-2014

In the next WD:
    - New box akin to the Mortarchs, allowing to create 3 special Nurgle characters mounted what appear to happen when you cross a giant ape and a very aggressive worm, rules included in the WD.

That's the only release for that week...

if you liked the Blight Kings, then you'll find the new ones awesome. If I remember correctly they're called something like Maggot Lords (I'm not even sure, see how efficient my memory is?)

Also I don't play WFB so I have no idea what I'm reading when it comes to rules. I just remember one of them can spit and it works like a catapult, 24" S3(4) ignore armors. They're lords and their prices all tend to float around the 400pts mark.
    EDIT- Oh and also like the Mortarchs it's a unique profile for them and their mount.
    Last edited by Bigred; 10-13-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS