Harlequin

LATE FEB - MID MAR
    Endtimes : Archaon

LATE MAR
    CSM Suppliment

EARLY - MID APR
    Adeptus Mechanicus

LATE APR - MID MAY
    Warhammer Fantasy 9th (or a new Game called "Warhammer")

LATE MAY
    Maybe Sororitas

EARLY JUN
    New Warhammer Starter Set
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Ad Mech?

1) Awesome! But unexpected.

2) Isn't it kind of stepping on FW's toes? Mainstream GW and FW are both going to have separate but presumably similar Ad Mech lines?

Chaplain

Technically FW don't make Ad Mech, they make Mechanicum - or Ad Mech as it was in 30K.

I'll be honest I'm sceptical as I when I last spoke to Jes Goodwin he said that he couldn't ever see GW fitting Ad Mech into the 40K line up, as much as he wanted to. However since that conversation a lot has changed at GW especially the way they release things so it is possible we could see Ad Mech without a full Codex (not saying they won't get one - just that these days it could be done via data sheets).

However there are rumours that kits have been spotted which sound very much like Ad Mech but my money is on them being household infantry for Knight Households as the Knight kit has benn very successful.

I didn't think Knight Households have infantry? I thought they were purely made up of Knights.

I could see Ad Mech getting a kit or three and a mini-codex, like the Militarum Tempestus release. That would mean either giving them a place in a "real" codex or else availability to everyone, like the Knights.

Chaplain

They are more like PDF although aren't supposed to have access to much of the heavier equipment that IG do.

[url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Knight[/url]

As I say this is speculation on my part, they may well be Ad Mech or Skitarii but I think an add on to Knight armies would make more sense from a simple data sheet point of view.

Could well be wrong obviously but i just don't think you could do Ad Mech justice with the rumoured infantry box that's coming.

With how GW is mining 2nd edition for stuff to expand the game I can see Ad Mech eventually getting mini-dexed in. Same for Arbites.

Arbites I'd see more as Imperial Agents type things from 2nd Ed. Stuff which nominally forms part of the Imperial armed forces, but tend to be planet bound.

That'd be cool!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Adeptus Sororitas are due this year but from what is being said it sounds like it is going to be as part of a box set similar to Shield of Baal.

JvK

Chaplain

Really looking forward to the Harlequin release. Hoping it'll give me a use for my old harlie models