BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Space Hulk Returns?!

There are more rumors flying from normally accurate sources than I've seen in months.

Something is certainly at the center of all this smoke.

Here is the very accurate [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?399794-Possible-Space-Hulk-in-September"]Arthurius11[/URL] from Warseer (almost 100% accurate since WFB Dark Elves were released)

The only thing I have heard about at this moment for this month is space hulk which is not fantasy related anyway.
    That's all we have, so it could be anything from a re-release, to something more elaborate... It also puts the "Alien Invasion" tagline from White Dwarf into a new light.

via Steve the Warboss 9-5-2014

Between Endtimes and the Dark Eldar, there will be a Space Hulk Board Game re-release.

via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?399794-Possible-Space-Hulk-in-September&p=7263822&viewfull=1#post7263822"]MiyamotoMushashi[/URL] 9-4-2014

I heard a while back (and have mentioned a few times - though I wasn't certain until Arthurius said it) that they would be re-releasing exactly the same box this year. So that's what to expect AFAIK.
    via energongoodie 4-8-2014

So some people have their white dwarf.

It is a re-release but with extras.

$125USD or €100/£75
    English only this time around. No translations
    Limited Re-release from the 2009 edition but with
    -4 new scenarios
    -The box contains new counters (boarding torpedoes, breach counters, damaged control room and turbo lift tiles)Box

Contents
    35 Easy fit models
    22 Genestealers, 1 Broodlord and 12 Space Marine Terminators.
    189 board sections and gaming counters.
    1 x Rulebook and 1 x Mission book containing 16 scenarios including 4 new ones.
    pics via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/09/white-dwarf-space-hulk.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 9-9-2014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4sYQsWl.jpg 
Views:	1992 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	11082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kZhLjnu.jpg 
Views:	1183 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	11083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGJPmJa.jpg 
Views:	1035 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	11084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wKBYygp.jpg 
Views:	3228 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	11085
    Last edited by Bigred; 09-09-2014 at 10:09 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

FFS Space hulk doesn't NEED a new release. They've already milked that cow dry.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

THE SPACE HULK COW CAN NEVER BE MILKED DRY! IT PRODUCES MILK FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

Although might the rumour not refer to the tablet game versions? What with GW now pushing licensed products on their site?
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Maybe this time they'll finally do a different chapter, like giving us a Deathwing Space Hulk or Space Wolf Space Hulk game.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Maybe this time they'll finally do a different chapter, like giving us a Deathwing Space Hulk or Space Wolf Space Hulk game.
    I would love to see the Deathwing return to Space Hulk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    THE SPACE HULK COW CAN NEVER BE MILKED DRY! IT PRODUCES MILK FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
    I have to agree that the Space Hulk Cow still has more milk to give!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post

Although might the rumour not refer to the tablet game versions? What with GW now pushing licensed products on their site?
    Yeah.

Wot he said, innit.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Can I just say I love it to be Advanced Space Crusade?

I'd grab a Space Hulk if it was rereleased. I missed it last time.

Fly Lord

via Steve the Warboss 9-5-2014

Between Endtimes and the Dark Eldar, there will be a Space Hulk Board Game re-release.
    via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?399794-Possible-Space-Hulk-in-September&p=7263822&viewfull=1#post7263822"]MiyamotoMushashi[/URL] 9-4-2014

I heard a while back (and have mentioned a few times - though I wasn't certain until Arthurius said it) that they would be re-releasing exactly the same box this year. So that's what to expect AFAIK.
    Last edited by Bigred; 09-05-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Scout

Could be a Deathwing/Genestealer type expansion?

Seems a bit iffy given SH's limited release, but...

Chapter-Master

So it just the space hulk box that they did a few years ago?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast