BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Maybe an after thought to try and distinguish these limited starters a bit more? As a long time wolf player I would have really liked it though.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/11/ultima-horamas-imagenes-de-la-wdw-y.html"]El Descanso Del Escriba[/URL] 11-25-2014

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    *blink*

That mini-rulebook has a Blood Angel on the cover! Why didn't the Stormclaw one have a Space Wolf?
    BA > SW obvs.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    BA > SW obvs.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

need a mini rulebook, and I have always wanted one of those plastic carnifex models. had a nid army back in 3rd/4th edition with metal screamer killers, always meant to start again, especially now with so many big plastic monsters. very tempted.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

I was thinking about this I have quite a few nids floating about already so if I get this book then i can start a new army....

Oh and every member of my gaming group would have a nid army...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Gary has a source saying the BA codex is going up for pre-order next week. Doesn't make sense to me, but it is what it is.

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
    Lots of releases next week including some surprises. There are lots of hobbit releases, including Smaug. Smaug is extremely huge will be listed for expert modelers only. Of course he is going to cost you almost 500 dollars US, but this is a huge model standing over lots of gold and two columns with Bilbo hiding beneath.

Blood angels get their codex next week. The cover is an assault marine wielding a plasma pistol and and chainsword, overall a nice looking cover.

Blood Angels also get new datacards and dice, but more importantly blood angels get a new tactical squad with lots of options. Shoulder pads, helmets and blood angel symbols are everywhere. It looks like a full box of bits. Heavy Flamer is also in the box.

Last but least there is a new Sanguinary Priest with with a extra machinery on the backpack, a blood chalice, and a nice looking chainsword.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/wwg6WFVce88/breaking-next-weeks-releases-blood.html"]gary[/URL] 11-28-2014
    Blood angels get their codex next week. The cover is an assault marine wielding a plasma pistol and and chainsword, overall a nice looking cover.

Blood Angels also get new datacards and dice, but more importantly blood angels get a new tactical squad with lots of options. Shoulder pads, helmets and blood angel symbols are everywhere. It looks like a full box of bits. Heavy Flamer is also in the box.

Last but least there is a new Sanguinary Priest with with a extra machinery on the backpack, a blood chalice, and a nice looking chainsword.
    I'd take this with a LOT of salt. The attached Hobbit rumors seem over the top, and the BA rumors have a vague wishlisty feel to them.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

Blood Angels is believeable and probably reasonably accurate, the Hobbit/Battle of the 5 armies doesn't even make sense, given that that it says the Battle of the 5 Armies will be a War of The Rings rerelease (which was a bit of a flop even compared to the lacklustre sales of the hobbit) and it then says they're dropping the Hobbit and only keeping LotR, even though Battle of the 5 Armies is the Hobbit.

Iron Father

New Blood Angels Tactical Squad
    Via [url]http://astropate.blogspot.ca/2014/11/white-dwarf-45-nuovi-angeli-sanguinari.html?spref=fb[/url]

Personally I felt this was a wasted release. I've mixed in a box of Death Company bitz into a Tactical squad to get the unique Blood Angels look. Worked well enough for me. I would have preferred a dedicated Terminator kit.
    Last edited by Deadlift; 11-28-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast