Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Blood Angels Rumor Roundup

Previous Rumors:
    Codex coming in Late summer/Fall 2014
    Blood Angels Rumorwave #1 7-14-2014
    Rules:
    Mephiston: Lord of War.
    Blood Angels: Gain access to the new Codex SM flyers, but not the tanks.

Minis:
    New "Sanguinary" unit in Terminator armor
    Clam pack plastic Sanguinary Priest
    New Wheeled vehicle
    "Classic Character" gets a resculpt (contrary chatter split between Mephiston/Tycho)

Rumor reliability: Medium-Low, coming from both known and unknown sources
    via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/11/ultima-horamas-imagenes-de-la-wdw-y.html"]El Descanso Del Escriba[/URL] 11-25-2014

via Steve the Warboss 9-26-2014

- The Sons of Sanguinius will come soon after Endtimes Book 2.
    - GW will use this release slot to replace older Space Marine Plastic sprues.
    - 4-5 week are realistic.
    via Steve the Warboss 10-8-2014

Blood Angels Latest:

Miniatures & Products

-New Character, a Captain (maybe 1.Company)
    -Mephiston in plastic
    -New Terminator Box with all weapon options
    -New Assault Marine Box
    -New generic Dreadnought
    -Honour Guard Box (maybe only an repack)

-Mephiston will be a LoW, he turned into a "uber" psyker
    -BA Painting Guide
    -Suppliment featuring the new captain

New Blood Angels Lore
    -The Flesh Tearers are now watched by the Inquisition
    -A Rumor make the round in the Imperium, one of the BA successor chapters are traitors (not the Flesh Tearers)
    -The attitude of Imperial authorities over the BA worsen
    More Blood Angels rumors 10-9-2014

Mephiston
    -Mephiston is getting a new plastic.

Huge, standing almost as tall as a terminator. Sword low across front in right arm. Left extented over the top with hand spread...individual fingers. Looks like he's lunging forward sweeping the blade in an uppercut. Cape blown about behind him. Model has skull and blood drop iconography all over. Aegis extends up like the cowl of the old figure but is much more recognisable as a psychic hood. Face is incredibly detailed. Fangs are visible.

Captain Tycho
    -Tycho plastic is death company version.
    -Has a chainsword and signature combimelta.
    -DC iconography, retains nipple armor.

Corbulo
    -Corbulo plastic is in sanguinary armor.
    -Has chalice held aloft with both arms as in offering.

Terminators Set
    -New Blood Angel Terminator box set.
    -Makes terminators, BA captain in TA, BA Librarian in TA, or new BA terminator armored heavy unit.
    -Storm Bolters are in hand not arm-mounted like gk.
    -Includes power axes, fists, sbs, force sword, power sword, new 2 handed heavy cannon, heavy flamer, Assault cannon, librarian torso/tabard/shoulders/weapon, banner, captain options (combi weapons) tons of bits.

Reliability is: medium-low, coming from a mix of known and unknown sources
    via dakkadakka'a[URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/210/618311.page#7298284"] Arschbombe[/URL] 10-23-2014
    No new model, but you will get:

DLC1: Dataslate Tycho. $20

DLC2: Dataslate Death Company Tycho $25.
    latest rumors 10-30-2014
    Multiple sources are now saying to look for:

- Blood Angel, Tyranids & Necron Campaign
    - Limited boxed set will accompany the campaign modeled after the Stormclaw product
    - Box will include Ba vs Tyranid opposing forces led by:
    - Plastic Blood Angel Captain
    - Named Tyranid Character (Prime most commonly names, but Lictor or Broodlord possible)

Look for this before the new year.
    [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/1ULadY65rfs/shield-of-baal-exterminatus.html"]Gary's[/URL] got two commenters saying this this 11-15-2014

via e9832a04-6d07-11e4-9637-1fd442c0eb49 or conspiracynutt (was posted under both names)
    Ok, this is either going to go down like a lead balloon or I may have just found the holy grail of rumour farming!!!!

So here goes, the next book being released for the campaign is....
    Shield of Baal:Exterminatus.

Not only that but the Blood angels codex is coming with this funky little tidbit:
    Codex Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Edition
    As well as:
    Blood Angels Data Cards(English)

I know people will throw salt all over this, but I believe it is genuine and I have proof but I just don't want to give it away just yet in case Games Workshop patch that particular hole because it could be a potential gold mine for info.
    via Nightfury

"The Sanguinary Guard edition will be similar to the wolfguard limited edition SW codex with counters and an artfolio.. should go up for preorders the last week in november if the timetable is correct along with the much anticipated LE boxed set that will almost certainly include the new tyranid broodlord i told you about a few weeks ago"
    So take that with some salt - as it comes from two commenter's on Faeit 212

[URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/bBZrleSZuQg/shield-of-baal-deathstorm-box-set-and.html"]Gary's[/URL] got a live one 11-21-2014

Shield of Baal Week 2 Products
    two releases next week for 40k and the rest is hobbit and some bases.
    Shield of Baal box set $125 25 miniatures, campaign supplement, and rules
    Shield of Baal: Deasthstorm $24 hardback 125pgs

Contents of the box set
    Small Rulebook with Blood Angels on Front
    Campaign Supplement -40pages
    3 missions, rules and dataslates for each model, two formations- Strike Force Deathstorm and Phodian Annihilation Swarm

Blood Angels Strike Force- 12 models
    Captain Karlean, 5 terminators, 5 deasth company, and a death company dreadnought

Phodian Annihilation Swarm- 13 models
    Spawn of Cryptus, 8 genestrealers, 3 warriors, and a carnifex

The Spawn of Cryptus is a very large Broodlord towering over the height of warriors. Both the Spawn of Cryptus and Captian Karlean are new models.
    Shield of Baal: Deathstorm CONFIRMED!

Shield of Baal: Deathstorm (WD44 Cover)
    Attachment 11875
    via [URL="http://astropate.blogspot.com/2014/11/shiled-of-baal-deathstorm-contenuto.html"]L'Astropate[/URL] 11-24-2014
    SHIELD OF BAAL: DEATHSTORM € 100.00

SHIELD OF BAAL: DEATHSTORM (HARD COVER) € 20.00

SMB: VISIONS OF WAR € 40.00

- The box "Shield of Baal: Deathstorm" contains the following figures:
    Karlaen - captain in terminator armor of angels and bloodthirsty "Spawn of Cryptus," Lord of the Swarm Tyranid (both miniatures are completely new); 1 Death Company Blood Angels (5 miniatures), 5 and 1 Dreadnought Space Marine Terminator Death Company; 3 Tyranid Warriors, 8 Genestealers and 1 Carnifex; 1 book for rules and one for the country (both in English). The availability will be limited as Stormclaw.
    via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/11/ultima-horamas-imagenes-de-la-wdw-y.html"]El Descanso Del Escriba[/URL] 11-25-2014

via gary 11-28-2014
    Blood angels get their codex next week. The cover is an assault marine wielding a plasma pistol and and chainsword, overall a nice looking cover.

Blood Angels also get new datacards and dice, but more importantly blood angels get a new tactical squad with lots of options. Shoulder pads, helmets and blood angel symbols are everywhere. It looks like a full box of bits. Heavy Flamer is also in the box.

Last but least there is a new Sanguinary Priest with with a extra machinery on the backpack, a blood chalice, and a nice looking chainsword.
    via [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/HmOGAFsGlP0/next-weeks-full-release-list-with-prices.html"]gary's[/URL] source 11-28-2014

Week 1 Blood Angels
    Codex: Blood Angels hardback 112 pages $49.50
    Blood Angels Tactical Squad 10 miniatures $43
    Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest 1 miniature $30
    Datacards: Blood Angels 7 psychic powers 36 tactical objectives $10
    Sons of Sanguinius: A Blood Angels Painting Guide paperback 176pgs $33
    Blood Angels Dice available while stocks last 10 dice in tin $17
    Mephiston Red Spray basecoat $18
    Codex: Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Edition slipcase with prints and accessories online only $165

Smaug 1 miniature online only $490
    Bard the Bowman with Windlance 1 miniature $40
    Lake-Town Militia Captain 1 miniature $20
    Lake-Town Militia Swordsmen 3 miniatures $25
    Lake-town Militia Bowmen 3 miniatures $25
    Lake-Town Militia Spearmen 3 miniatures $25

Horus Heresy: Legacies of Betrayal hardback 448pgs $30
    Horus Heresy; Garro- Shield of Lies audio drama $29.95
    Heart of Rage audio drama $15
    via [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/G3NrCC_-vkg/release-order-including-end-times.html"]conspiracynutt[/URL] 11-29-2014

Order of book releases is
    Codex Blood Angels
    Codex Blood Angels sanguinary guard edition
    Codex Blood Angels data cards
    Shield of Baal Exterminatus
    End times Skaven
    End times Skaven (limited edition)
    All of the above are at GW HQ.

Anything else isn't printed yet so won't be out until late January as all books seem to be printed about 2 months before they are released.
    via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/12/nuevo-sacerdote-sanguinario-de-plastico.html"]Descanso Del Escriba[/URL] 12-1-2014

Sanguinary Priest & BA Tactical Squad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-tac-squad.jpg 
Views:	1340 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	11938Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sanguinary-priest.jpg 
Views:	1318 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	11939
    via warseer's[URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/forum.php"] Iuchiban[/URL] 12-8-2014
    Blood Angels Codex Rules
    First the big stuff!
    Death Company is now elite as DC dreadnought
    Predator Baal is Heavy Support
    Librarian Dreadnought is HQ
    Mephiston is HQ and IC
    All units have now Furious Charge
    Only troop choices are Tactical squads and scouts.
    No new units. No Centurions and no talons.

Unit Tweaks
    - Dante's Axe is +2S, AP2, mastercraft and NOT unwieldy, and he's Eternal Warrior
    - Special rules for Death Company: FC, Fearless, Relentless, FnP, Rage. They cannot reroll to wound if chaplain in the unit. Only Astorath gives them this ability.
    - No terminator armour for DC. But there are good news, Jump packs are now only +3 points. On the other hand their WS has been downgraded to 4.
    - No squadrons for Dreads. "Standard" dreads are now Elite, Furiosos and DC dreads too. Librarian dreads are HQ.
    - Tacticals As usual + new options. They can get anti-air missiles BTW.
    - No more Land Raider as dedicated transports for everybody, just for termies.
    - Vanguard Veterans cannot charge after Deep Strike
    - Sanguinor pretty the same but: gets only 4++, re-rolls to hit and wound in challenges
    - Sanguinary Priests costs about the same as a Wyvern, are HQ, and units they joins get +1WS and FnP. The are IC btw.

Warlord Traits
    1. Warlord gets Rampage
    2. Warlord gets +1 I
    3. One Warlord's weapon gets mastercrafted
    4. Warlord gets Adamantium Will
    5. Warlord gets Descent of the Angels (Dante's trait)
    6. Warlord gets 12" fearless bubble

Psychic Powers
    Primaris: Blessing. +D3 to A and I to psyker or target character at 12"
    1. Malediction. Target unit at 12" takes a Moral test with -2
    2. Blessing. Target unit at 18" gets Rage. If they had already that rule, they get +1A instead
    3. Blessing. Psyker and his unit get 5++
    4. Focussed witch fire. Target makes 2 T tests. Take one W for each failed test. If targed dies, place 5" blast with S4 and AP5.
    5. Beam.12" S8, AP1 Lance 6"Blessing. Targe infantry unit, moves 12" in the psychic phase. No charging after this movement.

Fast Vehicles
    - Rhinos
    - Razorbacks
    - Baal Predators

Detachment
    Mandatory: 1 HQ, 1 Elite, 2 Troops
    Optional: As usual, but 3 additioanl Elite (Total 4)
    Special rule: +1I when charging, all the army, any turn. I see in the pictures of the codex there is nothing coming after the termie kit. Librarian is separate from the kit.
    via [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/12/ultima-horadesvelada-wdw-46-al.html"]El Descanso Del Escriba[/URL] 12-9-2014

Last edited by Bigred; 12-09-2014 at 11:11 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Blood Angels Rumor Roundup (Cont...)
    via[URL="http://laslagrimasnegras.blogspot.com/2014/12/novedades-leaks-del-codex-as-y-nuevos.html"] Las Lágrimas Negras[/URL] 12-10-2014
    Blood Angels Characters
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20141209-WA0017.jpg 
Views:	930 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12012Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20141210-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	12013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20141210-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	12014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20141210-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	596 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	12015
    via Twinner on [URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/"]DakkaDakka[/URL] 12-10-2014

Sanguinary Priests
    Priests can't take Terminator Armor, but can take jump packs and bikes (standard points costs)
    Only one per slot, so max 2 per detachment, allowing for no other HQs
    Encarmine Weapons are; Sword is AP 3, master crafted, Glaive Ap 2 Str +1, master crafted, unwieldy
    FNP buff works on whatever squad the priest is in, i.e allied squads such as... Centurions.

Character Info
    Two Versions of Tycho (seperate entries)
    Chaplains are HQ, although Lemartes is an Elite
    Techmarine is HQ as well. (Getting kind of crowded there in the HQ spot)
    Gabriel Seth is about the same cost, and Lord of War Same wargear, but rage and furious charge. Whilrlwind of gore changed to adding an additional attack for each 6 rolled to hit. His weapon is now called a Blood Reaver, str 8, sp 4 rending.
    Corbulo- HQ, a couple more points in cost now. Basically the same re-roll. 3 W. Buffs all BA within 6 inches (1 WS, 1 Ini), but standard FNP on himself.

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ForgeTheNarrative?ref=hl"]Forge the Narrative[/URL] 12-11-2014

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ForgeTheNarrative?ref=hl"]Forge the Narrative[/URL] 12-12-2014

Original Post
    ---------------------------------------
    Was hoping they would come out before wolves.... Too bad...
    Last edited by Bigred; 12-12-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Occuli Imperator

Mephiston: Lord of War.
    Mwhahahahah

Behold the lord of death and tremble.

It would be good, and one in the eye to librarian smurf tigirius, but I am not entirely convinced that this would happen.

The resculpt rumour was something kicking around back when they got their WD codex.

But new BA crack is always good to me.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I just hope for some point drops.

Provided these rumors are true, the sanguinary terminators sound almost like the wild "Blood Brothers" rumor at its face. I am guessing it has to be some sort of Space Hulk tie-in reference or something.

I am in desperate need of some more sanguinary priests so having a plastic one sounds tasty (again, if true).

The wheeled vehicle is very "WTF". However after the Taurox thing, I wouldn't put it past them.

My bet is a Mephiston re sculpt. Dante could use a face lift too but he still has a dynamic pose. Mephy still holds a 2nd edition plasma pistol for goodness sakes.

Fly Lord

via Steve the Warboss 9-26-2014

- The Sons of Sanguinius will come soon after Endtimes Book 2.
    - GW will use this release slot to replace older Space Marine Plastic sprues.
    - 4-5 week are realistic.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

I'm hoping for more nipple armor. Anyone with me?
    BHound1981
    https://www.facebook.com/IAWargamming

Quote Originally Posted by BHound1981 View Post
    I'm hoping for more nipple armor. Anyone with me?
    They're tingling in anticipation.

Brother-Captain

"Older plastic space Marine sprues eh?" Hmm here's hoping for a plastic Techmarine then and perhaps an Honour Guard squad box too. A redone Space Marine Commander box would be good too that had more of the options inc Termy armour.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Hopefully new bikes based on FW outriders!

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast