BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    "Older plastic space Marine sprues eh?" Hmm here's hoping for a plastic Techmarine then and perhaps an Honour Guard squad box too. A redone Space Marine Commander box would be good too that had more of the options inc Termy armour.
    Given the first two of those kits aren't plastic, the description to me sounds more like say, Assault Marines and Devastators, the molds for which are getting pretty worn out in the same way Tactical Marines were. I'd be doubtful of getting a new plastic commander too, given the trend for characters has been clamshells, but it's possible. It'd definitely be a treasure trove of fancy bits if it happens. It'd have to be, the current multi-part Commander, and command squad for that matter, look positively plain compared to the new Sternguard box.

I expect that Assault Marines are the #1 item up for a re-do on that list, as they're very old and very sad.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Assault Marines are rather likely. Probably a 5 pack for $40, with less bling but more basic power weapons and pistol options than the Vanguard.
    Razorback is also a potential old kit that could use a replacement- drop the old turret and hatch sprues, add a new style turret that is more like the FW one and give it all the turret weapon options.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    Given the first two of those kits aren't plastic, the description to me sounds more like say, Assault Marines and Devastators, the molds for which are getting pretty worn out in the same way Tactical Marines were. I'd be doubtful of getting a new plastic commander too, given the trend for characters has been clamshells, but it's possible. It'd definitely be a treasure trove of fancy bits if it happens. It'd have to be, the current multi-part Commander, and command squad for that matter, look positively plain compared to the new Sternguard box.
    Doubt Devs would get a new kit, theirs is only about 8 or so years old
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Doubt Devs would get a new kit, theirs is only about 8 or so years old
    Maybe not the whole kit, though I could see them repacking to replace the old Tactical Marine sprues that provide legs, torsos, shoulder pads, etc., though the layout of the new Tac Marine boxes would make doing that kind of split tricky for 5 models...

Hey Guys,

So I play BA but I don't follow the GW rumors to a tee.

Just curious if we have a more specific date for this codex? I'm not seeing anything in my search.

Is there a specific date on this release, or even a quarter that we can expect to see it released during?

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by fireangel View Post
    Just curious if we have a more specific date for this codex?
    1st post: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?47200-Blood-Angels-Rumor-Roundup&p=436451&viewfull=1#post436451[/url]

6th post: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?47200-Blood-Angels-Rumor-Roundup&p=452262&viewfull=1#post452262[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Sergeant

Anyone heard anything new on this, other than the DE-dex typo? I've got a buddy who plays BA and is in desperate need of some good news

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGameMan View Post
    Anyone heard anything new on this, other than the DE-dex typo? I've got a buddy who plays BA and is in desperate need of some good news
    Next 3 weeks are Fantasy End times supposedly. We see from there.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast