BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Initiate

I have a question what's the unit size, cost and storm shield cost to thunder wolf riders ?

Initiate

Is it true thunder wolf riders are now in units of 6 ? And can they have a wolf guard upgrade like the other units ?

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

I notice the Logan kit is just the one model. :-/
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Of course. Personally, I hope more of the Chapter Masters get this sort of treatment: Calgar already has his special box with the Honour Guard, now Grimnar has Stormrunner. The titanic legends of the Space Marines deserve to have really cool centrepiece models, don't you think?

Lord knows what they'll do for Dante, if anything.

Also, is it just me, or is the Space Wolves Enhanced Edition Codex not available on iBooks at the moment?
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Also, is it just me, or is the Space Wolves Enhanced Edition Codex not available on iBooks at the moment?
    Yeah, same for everyone. Unfortunately another one of GW's less than smooth releases. It'll be available at some point today, I'm sure.

Hopefully; the ebook versions just aren't worth bothering with. I remember the foulup with Codex: Space Marines, too.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Librarian

Murderfang still weaponless in the epub version, same story in the actual printed book?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Murderfang still weaponless in the epub version, same story in the actual printed book?
    His weapons are a relic, so in a separate boxout in the dead tree version.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

I'm a bit confused (happens quite easily...) I notice Logan has a warlord trait. Now, he's a Lord of War. So unless I've missed something somewhere, he can't be the Warlord, and therefore having a warlord trait is pointless? Unless I've missed something somewhere and he can be? Or do all SW characters with a warlord trait/saga get to use it whether the warlord or not?
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperial Fist View Post
    I'm a bit confused (happens quite easily...) I notice Logan has a warlord trait. Now, he's a Lord of War. So unless I've missed something somewhere, he can't be the Warlord, and therefore having a warlord trait is pointless? Unless I've missed something somewhere and he can be? Or do all SW characters with a warlord trait/saga get to use it whether the warlord or not?
    Any 'Character' can be your Warlord. Before Ghazgkull and Logan, no Lord Of War was a Character.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast