BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Reckon they'll get the usual Astartes kits, including the Stalker and Hunter, so no need for unique AA stuff.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

some weird new Fenrisian beast might just be cool though - strongly depends on what exactly it is obviously... the most prominent ones are seaborne though so that's unlikely...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    some weird new Fenrisian beast might just be cool though - strongly depends on what exactly it is obviously... the most prominent ones are seaborne though so that's unlikely...
    Exactly and the current codex established that the Thunderwolf is THE apex predator. It hunts everything, including the great Ice Bear. So I can't see them releasing some monster thats supposed to be bigger than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Reckon they'll get the usual Astartes kits, including the Stalker and Hunter, so no need for unique AA stuff.
    Stalker/Hunter would make sense to be added. Every army is getting a flier though, and I'd expect a Wolf specific one, or perhaps one shared with BA and or GK.

Kit-wise, a Wulfen kit/unit would make a lot of sense, as would a Space wolf Dreadnought with parts for Bjorn.

Fly Lord

2nd pass SW rumors: 7-7-2014
    - Space Wolves move into the "modern age" with access many of the new Astartes kits and toys:
    - The Hunter / Stalker is in
    - The Stormraven is in
    - The Stormtalon is out...
    - Canis goes the way of the Dodo...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

ah well there goes the first finecast character, get ready for a purge of all those models guys, if it ain't plastic it doesn't get rules.......
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Hunter View Post
    I'm concerned about that too. I have a horrible feeling that our flyer will actually be a dragon. A freaking dragon. You know, cause a dragon in Dragongaze's Great Company is so painfully obvious they have to do it.
    Don't we already have the Helldrake for being a dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    ah well there goes the first finecast character, get ready for a purge of all those models guys, if it ain't plastic it doesn't get rules.......
    Currently Logan and Njal are finecast, as are a bunch of other space wolf characters?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I would hazard to guess that the logic for Canis being dropped would be something like this.

1) No one buys Canis, its a bad looking model that REALLY needs an update. Therefore we are no longer going to produce the finecast variant

2) Its too big for a blister, therefore it must be in a new "combo" kit, ala Nork

3) Space wolves already have plastic thunderwolves, therefore they aren't likely to get a new "combo" kit, therefore there is nowhere for Canis to go.

4) No Model no rules

5) Screw the purses if they don't like it
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast