BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Solution9 View Post
    So this will sound like a dumb question but if the SoB are rolled into this Imperial Agents codex does that mean 1) A new codex for the SoB from the ground up and 2) Is it just big enough of a codex to be only as allies? I'm just confused as to what this Imperial Agents codex is exactly. That is if anyone knows at this point.
    Neither. This codex lets small units of SoB be taken by an Inquisitor, but doesn't overwrite or modify the existing digital codex. So a new codex specifically for Sisters of Battle could come out, and it'd affect this codex, but this codex doesn't affect the SoB one.

Basically this codex is a cluster of Imperial allies and mostly Inquisitors+.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Brother-Sergeant

Cool thanks for clarifying that.

Brother-Sergeant

Exclamation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SoB.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	19430

Resin commemorative edition? It came up on my Instagram feed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0391.PNG 
Views:	86 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	19429  
    Last edited by Wolf of Winter; 12-07-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Right. By all I've seen it's mostly meant for adding small detachments to your other Imperium Armies, not much of a codex for anything. But I have read that there are a lot of updated rules for existing models, so there might be some updates for Sisters stuff. I would also assume there will be rules for Veridya in the book.

Veteran-Sergeant

Have you seen the prices of the models on GW website? Heres hoping for a start collecting box...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    Neither. This codex lets small units of SoB be taken by an Inquisitor, but doesn't overwrite or modify the existing digital codex. So a new codex specifically for Sisters of Battle could come out, and it'd affect this codex, but this codex doesn't affect the SoB one.

Basically this codex is a cluster of Imperial allies and mostly Inquisitors+.

Name:	IMG_5932.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	19440

Looks like a bit more than "a few units" to me

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalos View Post

Name:	IMG_5932.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	19440

Looks like a bit more than "a few units" to me
    Yeah, I've found more info since that this is basically the new Codex for Sisters & Inquisition. RIP Celestine. No new models with this book. Veridya's rules are in her box, not in the Codex. Formations look decent, but I'm disappointed with this release.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf of Winter View Post

Name:	SoB.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	19430

Resin commemorative edition? It came up on my Instagram feed...
    Ya know... I almost decided to return to WH40K with the release of this miniature.

But given how they have decided to sell it, with the constant "out of stock" and "email" crap... I said *** it.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Rivers View Post
    Ya know... I almost decided to return to WH40K with the release of this miniature.

But given how they have decided to sell it, with the constant "out of stock" and "email" crap... I said *** it.
    I was right there with you, until exactly the same thing. Why should they make it so difficult to get us to throw money at them? Additionally I really thought this was the beginning of plastic sisters, but yet again we Sisters players get the middle finger so, GW still gets zero dollars from me.
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf of Winter View Post
    I was right there with you, until exactly the same thing. Why should they make it so difficult to get us to throw money at them? Additionally I really thought this was the beginning of plastic sisters, but yet again we Sisters players get the middle finger so, GW still gets zero dollars from me.
    I actually like this fact:
    -Too many people ordered too fast
    -GW grossly underestimated the number of people interested in Sisters.

When something sells out so fast (in the past) , GW usually make a much bigger release out of it. Let's hope they've done it again!
    If they can put out just ONE sisters plastic Kit, and it sells out in 5 mins again, we'll be set

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast