BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

The Adepta are weak sauce in comparison to the Sisters of Silence who were instrumental in giving the Thousand Sons a kicking.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    Why? The only connection between the two forces is they're composed of women and have 'Sisters' in the name. There's no other real link between them that I'm aware of.
    My apologies, I misread part of that post. Unless, of course, they make their 30k units usable with SoB in 40k as relics or something. Either way, I'm grabbing the 7th book for Space Wolves, if the Sisters of Silence are in there, bonus.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    My apologies, I misread part of that post. Unless, of course, they make their 30k units usable with SoB in 40k as relics or something. Either way, I'm grabbing the 7th book for Space Wolves, if the Sisters of Silence are in there, bonus.
    To make them useable for both you're either looking at a major redesign of the Sororitas or a very different look for the Sisters of Silence than the few bits of artwork we've had for them, they've really not got a lot in common other than being female.

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    Yeah, Silence sisters and Battle sisters are quite separate from each other, hence my earlier post:

I'm attributing the recent rumors of "New Sisters" (and bikes) to FW and the Sisters of Silence.

I.e. I don't think there's any Sisters of Battle coming anytime soon... Though it is our dearest wish!
    Sisters rumors never go anywhere unless there are physical pictures lol
    Not for me anyway

Potential clarification....

I was in the Heresy seminar yesterday at Warhammerfest.

Sisters of Silence are coming in book VII, which should be out toward the end of this year. And I think I heard Tony Cotterrel mention they have a bike unit - so it could be rumours of SoB bikers are confused.

However, I can't say for certain I heard what I heard.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

thanks for that, MrMystery - ill probably save up for Sisters of silence as iv always loved the idea of the blanks/pariahs. Will probably take till the end of the year for me to save up for them too so thats really great to know.

Really hope the Sisters of battle come out eventually though.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

First-Captain

At today's Black Library event, James Swallow said he'd like to go back and do a book about the sisters of battle, nothing else about those sisters was mentioned though.

Chapter-Master

Who authored the last SoB book?

After searching the black library
    It was him. Do you mean he wants to continue his existing story?
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 05-16-2016 at 01:47 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I loved those books, I hope he does continue them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Did he only do two? Wasn't it supposed to be a trilogy?

Yeah I would love to see more of them.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast