BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Guesswork:

Pan-O: Back to front - Nisse (maybe a male one), two fusilers, a knight of unkown order, Akalis, Orc with multi

Nomads: Alguacil, Zero or Spectre, Reverend Healer, Mobile Brigada, Alguacil, new trooptype for tunguska maybe? look like a new rule too - gunslinger or something

Two generic Starters ... to bad i have a PanO force with a core out of nisses and orcs and a corregidor sektorial

the brigada design is similar to the geckos
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    Guesswork:

Pan-O: Back to front - Nisse (maybe a male one), two fusilers, a knight of unkown order, Akalis, Orc with multi

Nomads: Alguacil, Zero or Spectre, Reverend Healer, Mobile Brigada, Alguacil, new trooptype for tunguska maybe? look like a new rule too - gunslinger or something

Two generic Starters ... to bad i have a PanO force with a core out of nisses and orcs and a corregidor sektorial

the brigada design is similar to the geckos
    Good get on the brigada/gecko similarities.

Personally, I like this set. I mean, I've already got a Corregidor sectorial set, and I'm getting a second one, but this one is mostly Corregidor stuff. Mobile brigada? Alguaciles? I need some of both of those to round out my Corregidor collection. And the fact that there's an awesome Bakunin model in there and an awesome Tunguska model in there is great for me - I'd like to have the models to play both "vanilla" Nomads and expand into both other sectorials (especially Tunguska) eventually.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

That should have read, "I'm not 100% certain it is a Zero" and not "I'm not 100% certain it is a Nomad"... my bad.

The Infinity forums bring up something called a Grenzer. Never heard of it but that seems the consensus over there. I'm curious to see the statline, skills, and gear.

If these are at GenCon I'm definitely giving my buddy some money to pick me up one if possible. Or if they do a web sale I'll grab it then.

Funny you mention the Jotum as that is one of the only PanO models I like other than the Hexas and the hospitallar.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Chaplain

Someone with kneen eyes in a german forum (O-12) has figured out that the female fusi has a spitfire!
    Peace through superior Firepower!

First-Captain

Love this!

I'm really liking the redesigned Spektr and Mobile Brigada. I'm really curious what the other guy is. It's definitely Tunguska as it is very reminiscent of the Interventors (old and new). I wish we could see more of the Alguaciles on the cover.

Also, apparently the Svart PanO guys must be pretty incompetant... how'd the Mobile Brigada just sneak through?

Random Thought: Do you think they'll use different names in their examples ore are we stuck with Fusilier Angus, Zhansi Wen Shu, etc? I don't know what made me wonder that... or why I care.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

I've been wanting to get into Infinity lately, this really helps since I can just get a friend in on it with me now

Chapter-Master

is there any idea on a date? considering giving Infinity a go.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    is there any idea on a date? considering giving Infinity a go.
    You should!

It has been confirmed as available at GenCon, so most are predicting a late August/early September full release.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

I have downloaded the free rules and the human sphere jobby so I will give it a read and see. I like the look of the Pan Oceania, Yu Jing, and Ariadna
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast