BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

O_O

First-Captain

First-Captain

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!

I don't know who that nomad corregidor fella is in the middle...but he's awesome!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!

I don't know who that nomad corregidor fella is in the middle...but he's awesome!!
    Mobile brigada resculpt.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

First-Captain

Of course!
    Thanks EP. I really can't wait for this set of models.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Of course!
    Don't be too down on yourself. It's a pretty radical resculpt.

I can't wait, either! I want this product so bad I can taste it.

I'[m assuming the Nomad in the bottom right is a Zero resculpt. Which is weird because Zeros already received a resculpt with the Nomad hacker last year.

That being said, I'm not 100% certain it is a Nomad. There are a ton of differences from the two eye lenses, the waistcoat, chest design, and the fact that he's wielding two pistols which no model in all the Nomad faction can do.

What does everyone think of the Nomad character? Reverand Moira? Special Character? New Reverand unit? It could be new given that the PanO knight is speculated to be a new unit (the unit crest doesn't match an existing Order).

Even though I'm not a PanO fan... the new Fusilier art gives me hope that the goofy beret squad will actually look decent in the near future.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post
    I'[m assuming the Nomad in the bottom right is a Zero resculpt. Which is weird because Zeros already received a resculpt with the Nomad hacker last year.

That being said, I'm not 100% certain it is a Nomad. There are a ton of differences from the two eye lenses, the waistcoat, chest design, and the fact that he's wielding two pistols which no model in all the Nomad faction can do.

What does everyone think of the Nomad character? Reverand Moira? Special Character? New Reverand unit? It could be new given that the PanO knight is speculated to be a new unit (the unit crest doesn't match an existing Order).

Even though I'm not a PanO fan... the new Fusilier art gives me hope that the goofy beret squad will actually look decent in the near future.
    I'm sure it's a Nomad. Maybe not a zero though. Maybe something new? A type of Intruder?
    I'm guessing it's a special character unique to the box set right?
    I wasn't gonna do Pan-O but if the models look like these...I totally am. I only have a Jotum at the minute and what ever i get in this box.
    I can't wait!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post

I think he's something new. Intruders just got a new resculpt, so they aren't likely to be changed so soon, and that guy has a lot of differences that set him apart from intruders - different face, different chest, different weapons.

My guess would be either he's a new zero - unlikely because zeros don't really need any radical changes, just an update, and this guy is pretty different - or he's something entirely new, probably Tunguska-flavored.

First-Captain

Either way....I'm in!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast