BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Librarian

It would be awesome if they took some ideas from rivet wars, where you get points not just for the strategic objective but for things like getting a unit into your opponents half or taking out 3 units of cavalry, yes some times you get a card that you can't use so you discard it.

Never heard of Rivet War, but it does seem mission objectives follow that.

And I'm all for it.

In 6th ed, I for one really enjoyed the secondary objectives, like First Blood. Whilst not exactly what I would define as a serious tactical challenge, they were fun to go for, and added all important depth and options.

Well, dude buying my Daemons should be here within half an hour (love it when an ebay buyer collects!) so I'll be down my local GW for opening to place my pre-order. Though busy weekend next weekend. Excitement of a new edition, and a friend's birthday, including drinks, dinner, presents, preset wrapping and assorted other nonsense!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Never heard of Rivet War, but it does seem mission objectives follow that.

And I'm all for it.

In 6th ed, I for one really enjoyed the secondary objectives, like First Blood. Whilst not exactly what I would define as a serious tactical challenge, they were fun to go for, and added all important depth and options.

Well, dude buying my Daemons should be here within half an hour (love it when an ebay buyer collects!) so I'll be down my local GW for opening to place my pre-order. Though busy weekend next weekend. Excitement of a new edition, and a friend's birthday, including drinks, dinner, presents, preset wrapping and assorted other nonsense!
    Send the guy my way after he pays you......i have 3-5k points of them on my table........

But anyhow anyone get info on how 7th will effect Legion marine lists?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456