BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Astra Militarum Supplemental Codices Coming

[URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?393216-Astra-Militarum-Heroes-Return!&p=7132405&viewfull=1#post7132405"]Warseer's StrykerSniper says:[/URL]

Astra Militarum Heroes Return!
    So, those of you who have purchased the new Codex: Astra Militarum will notice the loss of most of the old imperial guard officers, especially those without models, but some like al'Rahem, Chenkov, and even Marbo. Well, I've been told by a pretty darn reliable birdy that some supplements are in the works. I am not sure which ones will return, but I have been informed that something along the lines of codex: catachans is in the works. The big releases with these supplements is merely a rerelease of temporarily discontinued characters, but no new boxed sets. Oh, and aside from remaining legal due to forgeworld, don't look for a Medusa or bombard, not gonna happen.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

With Orks coming up soon I would bet on Steel Legion.
    Let's keep the illegal aliens and just deport the juggalos and emo kids.

I can see a whole host of mini-dex and formations coming out for C:AM, not just Cadians, Catachans, Mordian etc, but also formations I'd expect a tank company, hellhound squadron, Basilisks etc....they could fill this year with guard alone!
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

First-Captain

Genestealer cult tie in with limited guard options. PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! !!!!!!!!

Chapter-Master

Did anyone doubt it? But the truly interesting piece there is some 'remaining legal' and forgeworld. What does this mean?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Did anyone doubt it? But the truly interesting piece there is some 'remaining legal' and forgeworld. What does this mean?
    It means what it says. That Medusas and Bombards may still be legal due to Imperial Armour and having Forgeworld models, but that GW has no plans to put them back in the main codex.
    - Ezaviel
    Laudate imperatorem.

With the joke of a codex Militarum Tempestus or w/e ew supplements need to be frigging awesome for me to even consider buying one..

I welcome any and all variety in my chosen hobby.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaviel View Post
    It means what it says. That Medusas and Bombards may still be legal due to Imperial Armour and having Forgeworld models, but that GW has no plans to put them back in the main codex.
    Ah I re-read makes sense now.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Man I hope its supplement Savlar Chem-dogs.

Catachan and the other regiments of renown are more than well enough covered already in the main codex.

And theres already tonnes of background information on them so more on the unknown savlar chem-dogs, would be good.

And the last guard codex was over powered anyway and you only ever saw overpowered lists run with it therefore it serves them right.

I think I hit all the bases with that one?

seriously though, I'd fully expect a catachan or vostroyan supplement, but I wouldnt expect many or any special characters in it. and certainly not new units
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast