BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've got a plastic stompa that I assembled a few years back and haven't got around to painting yet. I figure I'll pull it out of the closet when 6th edition orks hit and I go into a hobby frenzy.

I own a warhound titan with turbo laster and plasma. A shadowsword and most recent addition of my knight titan. All in theme of the sons of medusa!
    Purge the Weak!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Rissan4ever View Post
    How do you transport your super heavies? Besides "very carefully." Any recommendations on a particular type of case or what have you?
    I have a mate who carries his two Stompas around in a supermarket bag for life

As far as my own Superheavies go, I'm just sitting on a Knight Errant for now but I'm saving for a Fellblade to help my Dark Angels pummel traitors into goo. Might sell a kidney and a lung to get a Titan for my Dark Eldar too...

First-Captain

the rather obvious Knight, which I promptly named Tyrendian, Hand of Light (the latter inspired by the motive from the Eldar transfer sheet put onto checkered dark blue and black ground as his personal heraldry)

and an unnamed Revenant Titan with Pulsars, which has quite the history before I was able to finish it (with broken parts, "forgotten" orders and the whole lot... jeez what an odyssey that was...) and is sadly hardly ever fielded because the dirty D it slaps people over the head with just saps too much fun out of normal games, and we hardly ever find the time to play Apoc
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

I have a couple.

I picked up a baneblade when they came out in plastic.

I just got a Malcador (don't know the stats, are they a superheavy?)

and I have a Lionfish. I know what you're thinking, "John, WTF is a Lionfish?" Well, I'll tell you. A Lionfish is a Tau superheavy tank that I built back in the days of the old Chapter Approved vehicle design rules. By those rules it's 615 points, so I've stuck withthat, even with the rules changes around larger vehicles.

It's a kitbash of a Star Wars trade federation AAT tank and a Tau Hammerhead. It has two burst cannons, the rail gun, an ion cannon and a superheavy version of the standard blast rifle. It has spots for 6 drones, can be missle systems or gun drones. 4 seeker missles and the transport capacity is a full warrior, full pathfinder, full kroot or a unit of 3 crisis suits w/ drones. It's a drop ship, so it can deep strike, ala BA Land Raider style.

The very first game with the Lion fish was a tank battle. 10 total IG and SM tanks against it. They were fully loaded out with tons of options. My friend played the Lionfish, and he was the tank and just a lone scout pathfinder w/ marker light. He won, and very quickly.

Battle-Brother

If you post a pic of your "Lionfish", I will post a pic of my "Decimator" It is a kitbash of 2 rhino chassis and 2 vindicator chassis to make a quad sized transport like a super razorback/vindicator...2 lascannon turrets, 2 demolisher cannons, 2 heavy bolter sponsons.
    Last edited by Crydon Games; 04-16-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: spelling corrections

Librarian

My Ordinatus is named Graven, my 2 fellblades are named Iron Mercy and The Smelter, my 2 warhounds are Iron Death and Iron Fury but I may rename them, my 2 knights are unnamed as of yet.

Librarian

I've got:
    Baneblade
    Stormblade
    Shadowsword
    2 Knights
    Marauder Destroyer
    Thunderhawk Gunship

Currently?
    Mars pattern Reaver Aurora Malleus
    Mars Alpha pattern Warhound Ferrus Lupus
    Knight Errant Lady Liandra
    Baneblade Iron Fist
    Baneblade Belisarius
    Baneblade unnamed yet
    Shadowsword Nimbus

Stompa unnamed yet

Tigershark AX-1-0 Benediction
    Last edited by MajorWesJanson; 04-16-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Fly Lord

Oh dear - lemme see:

Legion Malcador (no one expects a fast superheavy)
    Macharius Vulcan
    2 Armorcast Reavers
    1 Armorcast Revenant
    Tau Tigershark
    Baneblade
    Eldar Cobra
    Eldar Lynx
    Thunderhawk
    Honorable Mention - Aquila Strongpoint
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast