BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Mordheim: City of the Damned

The game we have all waited so long for looks like it is finally happening. Commence the dance of joy!

[url]http://www.focus-home.com/index.php?rub=news&id=675[/url]
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

excited for this
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I wanted it to be an RPG.

I am disappoint.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fly Lord

2014-03-26
    [URL="http://www.focus-home.com/index.php?rub=news&id=675"]MORDHEIM: CITY OF THE DAMNED UNVEILED WITH SCREENSHOTS[/URL]
    Focus Home Interactive and Rogue Factor today proudly unveil the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's cult classic Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer world's decimated Empire city, Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.

After the Comet of Sigmar crashed on Mordheim, the City of Damned turned into a terrifying battlefield where rival warbands fight fiercely for the control of key neighborhoods, looking for glory and fortune by acquiring the very valuable Wyrdstone fragments.

Pick your warbands from iconic Mordheim factions - Sisters of Sigmar, Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire, and many more - and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.

Devise the best strategy to annihilate your rivals. If you fail, some of your units might lose a limb... or worse. Keep in mind that in Mordheim: City of the Damned, a dead unit is lost forever! Consider the environment when formulating your battle strategy, exploiting the unique buildings, ruins or the layout of the streets. Deploy your troops carefully and anticipate the actions of your adversaries to set up ambushes! Organize ingenious battle plans where the talents of your units will be as important as your own luck during key moments of combat.

Loot items and weapons hidden in the ruins, or steal those of fallen opponents. Survive the dangers that abound in the City of the Damned and collect as many Wyrdstones as you can, but remain ever vigilant. Mordheim is one of the most treacherous places in the Warhammer world!

In these epic battles where fame and glory await, your strategy will definitely be your best ally! Visit the four corners of the City of the Damned to complete multiple missions in the solo campaign, or challenge other players in enthralling multiplayer modes.

Riches and infamy await you late 2014 in Mordheim: City of the Damned!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scr01_big.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	7998Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scr02_big.jpg 
Views:	1167 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	7999Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scr03_big.jpg 
Views:	1156 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	8000
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

hope this isn't a turn based game and is a full rpg though if it is turn based I hope its fun

Occuli Imperator

Mordheim is soooo much fun. You should all play it now! Plus I hope this game is equal to this.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Well, you can be Skaven, so I am happy.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

What formats is it coming out for? Will there be a Vs mode to have 2 or more bands fight? Really like Necromunda better then Mordhiem.

I'm glad they are including Sisters of Sigmar, it's not being able to choose the gender of your troops but it's better than nothing. Hope they produce a good game.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

YES!!! TURN BASED!

I am a happy camper!

I am SO sick of real time strategy games... I wish to god they would die in a fire...

Turn Based is where it's truly at.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast