Fellow BoLs Readers,

I am paratrooper serving in the US Army and an avid wargamer who has over the years has frequented BoLs but my true passion is writing. I really enjoy writing the stories that come to me and then sharing them with others. I especially enjoy the feedback from my readers and seeing if they found the theme in my work but I also enjoy how others come to their own conclusions. Recently after taking a college course in American Literature, both my professor and my wife encouraged me to take my writing to a new level and as result I started a blog called the The Prose of a Blue November. My goal there is publish the various short stories, poems and other works of fiction that I have written as well as currently working on. I plan post a few of stories there at first in order to gain interest and then to taper off with a piece of work once a week. My hope is that I build an audience that will enjoy my work and perhaps give me the ability to further strengthen myself as a writer as well as allow myself the ability to pursue writing full time when I finish with the Army. As such I would like to formally invite everyone here to follow my blog. I can also be found on Twitter and Facebook at Emerson J. Sullivan. My first short story is up and is entitled The Death of an Olympian and your comments and thoughts are much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all there [url]http://thebluenovember.blogspot.com/[/url].

Sincerely,

Foxhound2delta