BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: What should GW do for 2014?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave 40K Alone! - Release WFB 9th in 2014

74 45.12%
  • I'm ready for Change! - Release an all new 7th Edition 40K

27 16.46%
  • Things are a Bit Sloppy - Release a FAQed + Expansions "6.1" 40K

63 38.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default The Warhammer 7th Edition Poll

Pick your poison:

Which of the three options would you most want in 2014:

1) Leave 40K Alone! - Release WFB 9th in 2014

2) I'm ready for Change! - Release an all new 7th Edition 40K

3) Things are a Bit Sloppy - Release a FAQed + Expansions "6.1" 40K

Go Vote!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I wouldn't mind them doin either 9th Edition Fantasy (as I love Fantasy and I think theres only a few things that need changing *cough* Always Strikes First, re-roll to hit *cough*) but then on the other hand I only think there is a few things that need changing in 6th Edition 40k like the fact Rhinos are absolutely rubbish now not being able to charge after gettin out if it didnt move.

Iron Father

I went with the 1st option. I know in my gaming group if 7th were released only 2 years after 6th there would be quite a few disgruntled gamers. Not unless the rule books going to be free.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Option 4 for me. Rumour is made up. Possibly by a site disgruntled at a C&D?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Can't afford any new rule books. So leave it alone. But A BIG FAQ is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rat319 View Post
    Can't afford any new rule books. So leave it alone. But A BIG FAQ is needed.
    i agree, even if they did release it, me and my gaming group wouldn't buy it this soon, moneys tight at the moment all round, if GW keep pushing new rules this quickly we would probably all jump ship to a different system for our new purchases and carry on with the armys we got for 6th

Chaplain

I've barely played any games in 6th so don't fancy a new edition yet. If I was to choose one of the options it would be a new edition of Fantasy but I could honestly happily go another year without that changing too.

Chapter-Master

If you think the price issues are bad now, how pissed would people be on a two year release cycle?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Personally I would go for just an FAQ update. However I would look to release 9th edition around Jan or Feb next year if it was me.

Veteran-Sergeant

I voted for a new edition so that things hopefully get re-balanced.

To be honest though, the core rules are the best they've released so far. The problem lies with some of the new codexes and supplements and the points pricing of some units in the pre-6th codexes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast